Diakite joins Al Ittihad on loan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diakite joins Al Ittihad on loan

Samba Diakite is close to joining Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad on a season-long loan. Redknapp hoped to offload him last summer and a number of French clubs – including Nancy – were offered the chance to sign him.

This time around clubs in the Middle East have been made aware of his availability and Diakite, who has two years left on his QPR contract, looks set for a move to Jeddah...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/d...-qpr-exit8472?

i forgot about him, my god we have some dross on the books

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
      i forgot about him, my god we have some dross on the books
      Really? There's a two page thread about him and this potential move just down the page Keep up Kron, there's a good lad
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

loan again. It's hard to get him of the books permanently,but as long as they pay his wages full it's better than nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          Really? There's a two page thread about him and this potential move just down the page Keep up Kron, there's a good lad
          TW appears to have hacked Bluehoop's account.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            ok ok i have been off the site for a week

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
              TW appears to have hacked Bluehoop's account.
              Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
              ok ok i have been off the site for a week
              It's been a long day and was just having a giggle. Just struck me as a bit of a random comment is all
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hoo har. Bye bye.

Comment

Blimey. Risky move. A reasonable "sauce" on here said that he's allegedly having trouble coming to terms with his sexuality.

He'd better keep it in his pants or he'll be carted off to Chop Chop Square! And good luck getting a pint before they do it!

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                    Blimey. Risky move. A reasonable "sauce" on here said that he's allegedly having trouble coming to terms with his sexuality.

He'd better keep it in his pants or he'll be carted off to Chop Chop Square! And good luck getting a pint before they do it!
                    he would be better of joining Nancy
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Best thing for him and the club really, no chance he will fit back in with the team now.

PS nice avatar Kron
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Also they said that one of his problems was that he was home sick for France, Saudia Arabia is not that close to France.

Comment

Loan to Al Ittihad confirmed: http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/18...n-1768726.aspx

Comment

Wish him the best of luck and hope he gets his problems sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR.co.uk
                              The Senegalese international, 25, joined Rangers permanently following a number of excellent performances while on loan from Nancy in 2011/12.
                              I'd better let the club know they got his nationality wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X