Breaking news re Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news re Ferdinand

to sign a new revised deal with us in next 24 hours according to ssn.

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    A strike trip of Charlie, Remy and Sir Les with Adel playing in the hole would be fantastic.

Comment

Anton's coming home!

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
        A strike trip of Charlie, Remy and Sir Les with Adel playing in the hole would be fantastic.
        Now that would be a f reaking trip!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Anton's coming home!
          Which would mean 'many more years of hurt'.......

Comment

Deal to be concluded now he's finished with the World Cup media work shocker. Doubt there's been any change to the deal, and that it was agreed in pronciple ages ago as originally suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

I think I'd rather we'd have 'revised' our offer to Caulker to try & persuade him to join us instead of Palarse.
              I'm sure Rio has something to offer, but £80k a week for a 35 year old or £50k a week for a 22 year old ? Feels like a no brainer.

Comment

There may be other players waiting to sign once they see Rio has

Comment

I still think we should pay no more than 40k for Rio, he is not the same player as he was.

We do need pace at the back, or we'll be in trouble.

Comment

I agree with you MYU, no more than 40k a week for Rio.
                    But then again, it's not my money, let Tony pay what he want's

Comment

Good signing if only for a year. I think he will be a good influence having heard him during the World Cup. Quite surprised I am saying that as I didn't like him much before.

Comment

1 year with an option for a further 1 year subject to how Rio performs this season Id be happy with.
                        Tony Fernandes Blue N White Army

Comment

If the club can come to an agreement with him, regardless if he will be overpaid or not, then hell yeah. Top pro. I will be very happy if he is be able to start 15 games, preferably against the bottom half teams.

Comment

He could bring a huge amount to QPR, not just on the pitch but off it. He will have the utmost respect from any of the playing staff and the younger defenders will all learn and improve as a result of having him playing with them and training with them.

As for him not being the player he was, well no obviously, but at his best was arguably the best defender in world football. Even if 70% of the player he was, he'd still be a hell of a player for QPR. Him and Onouha would be a great pairing. Rio's brain and class with Nedum's pace and power.

Comment

If rio is the worm to catch caulker I'll be even more happy

Comment

Working...
                              X