X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting read what hangeland said about fulham

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rs-season.html

I hope he is right and they do struggle

Don't agree with slagging off in public. Have some class about you, you lanky *****. Not the right sort.

Comment

He said that live on SSN... I was loving it.

Comment

Yeah, never good hearing of ex players/managers or staff slagging their former employers

Dirty laundry and all that
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

comes across as whinging to me - hangeland: if they hadn't have cancelled my contract, i might have been up for playing in the championship if i got some assurances about the club's future direction. doesn't come across as being 'the right sort'.

...and i'm not sure that magath is solely to blame for relegation - maybe some of the players and other managers contributed.

Comment

Yes came across to me like he wanted to dictate to the club and hey said do one

I never get players coming out and demanding assurances its not your place. as long as your paid on time and paid the full amount get on with it is my view you don't run the club you just play for it

Comment

When Jan Åge Fjørtoft ex. Swindon, played in Germany with Frankfurth he used to find Magath´s Methods very tough but at the same time effective.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Yes came across to me like he wanted to dictate to the club and hey said do one

I never get players coming out and demanding assurances its not your place. as long as your paid on time and paid the full amount get on with it is my view you don't run the club you just play for it
                To be honest, where would Fulham been without Hangeland the younger one?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

He's not wrong tho is he? A half decent player whose playing for a club with no ambition.11 mill for McCormack I'm still scratching me head.fulham panicking paying that kind of dough.can see them dropping again,11 mill ffs for a tubby jock
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

wernt the latte kids banging on about us 'buying' promotion last year n we were 'dispicable' to do such a thing??
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Kvist has said the same about Magath last week. He said it was the worst management he has ever witnessed.

http://politiken.dk/sport/fodbold/pr...t-har-oplevet/ (danish)

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/up...-felix-magath/ (couple of quotes in english)
                      https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

If you must slate your former team/manager at least wait a few years not wait a few weeks! Terrible IMO very unprofessional.... Please stay well away from qpr!!!!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I dont think there is anything wrong in saying if you dont like a manager or his style. It's a opinion and if you have a issue with someone why not put it out there especially if his methods are a bit out there.

Comment

Working...
                          X