• Show
Clear All

• Bendtner

That's all I'm saying...

Not worth a cheeky punt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Not worth a cheeky punt.
      The only punt I'd give him is up the back side to another club!!! No thank you!!!!!
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
        That's all I'm saying...
        I'd have added, 'is shite.'

Comment

Has something about him but lacking in effort and poor attitude it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
            That's all I'm saying...
            please don't even say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Has something about him but lacking in effort and poor attitude it seems.
              Yep! I wouldn't be to upset, maybe big fish in small pond might be what he needs?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Probably the level of player a club of our size should be looking at. not his greatest fan but done ok at Birmingham and Sunderland

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Probably the level of player a club of our size should be looking at. not his greatest fan but done ok at Birmingham and Sunderland
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Nothing wrong with his ability.........other than the fact that he thinks he has 10 times more than he actually does. If he could keep his ego in check he'd do a decent job for a club in the bottom half of the Prem, but he can't and as such I wouldn't touch him!

Comment

******* with a terrible attitude. Never in a million years, i know oeople on here say he is near on a simpleton, but even harry is not that thick.

Comment

******* with a terrible attitude. Never in a million years, i know oeople on here say he is near on a simpleton, but even harry is not that thick.
                        That word that is censored above in my post is 'play boy'? Seriously? Nah come on, that cant be right????????

Comment

That word that is censored above in my post is 'play boy'? Seriously? Nah come on, that cant be right????????
                          This board must be owned jointly by Mary Whitehouse and Walt Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            This board must be owned jointly by Mary Whitehouse and Walt Disney.
                            Mary Whitehouse, now thats a blast from the past.

Comment

I agree with norths and west acton to be fair. Has something about him, attitude not quite right but realistically where we are at atm as a club trying to re establish itself in the top flight wouldnb't be the worst signing.

Comment

Working...
                              X