Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Bobby Scored

Who thought that we were going to concede

I never realised it was 90mins he cored and thought there was still a good 10mins left and was bricking it that we would not hold on as they never announced how much time added on there was

At 0-0 i was so relaxed even with 10 men, i just thought Derby will score eventually and we will lose 1-0, no shame in that. Then out of nowhere we nick a goal and there was no way back from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
      At 0-0 i was so relaxed even with 10 men, i just thought Derby will score eventually and we will lose 1-0, no shame in that. Then out of nowhere we nick a goal and there was no way back from that.
      Sums up exactly how I felt too
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Who thought that we were going to concede

I never realised it was 90mins he cored and thought there was still a good 10mins left and was bricking it that we would not hold on as they never announced how much time added on there was
        Me neither ..I'd lost all track of time...I had to ask those around me how much added time there was...i missed that too!!

Comment

I was just waiting for a derby goal after o'neil got sent off. When bobby scored it was disbelief more than joy, and the last 3 minutes I did nothing but stand there with my head in my hands praying for the whistle
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

When Bobby scored I was celebrating for a good while,as soon has I asked a mate of mine how long left the whistle blew and that's when the party started!!
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I was in total shock when we scored, then total euphoria, didn't have time to be bricking it
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Everybody was standing up and I just sat down with my head buried in my phone looking at anything but the match,I couldn't watch it and kept praying for the whistle, those last minutes were a blur !!

Comment

...too long ago now....can't remember!
                  moved on now and looking forward to next season.

Comment

I always think we will throw it away, regardless of the situation

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      ...too long ago now....can't remember!
                      moved on now and looking forward to next season.
                      Are you that emotionless? That moment will never ever leave me and im certain it will be flashing before my eyes on my last breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Are you that emotionless? That moment will never ever leave me and im certain it will be flashing before my eyes on my last breath.
                        Soon as I read it I thought wind up, does it all the time

Comment

I was too busy crying like a girl and hugging complete strangers to care about anything else . The release was unbelievable and honestly something I'll never forget as long as I live

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Twice he's posted today time to move ....he's a naughty wummer....or foolem fan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              I was too busy crying like a girl and hugging complete strangers to care about anything else . The release was unbelievable and honestly something I'll never forget as long as I live
                              Actually found some footage of you with your friends in the crowd that day...............

Comment

Working...
                              X