Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Either we talk alot!!! Or Media is full of....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either we talk alot!!! Or Media is full of....

So as of about 3 weeks ago, we are in talks with Hangeland. 2 weeks ago we are in talks with Tom Ince. Since Monday I think we are in talks with Rio Ferdianand. So we sure have a lot talking to do because none of the deals have been confirmed. I mean surely the media couldn't be making up a load of BS, could they!!!!!
    'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Couldn't they
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
      Couldn't they
      Exactly this!.....
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

One of the ground staff drinks in my local and has been up hq quite a bit . He seems to think there's a lot going on , could be ******** but he wouldn't elaborate much

Comment

Snippets dropped to the media from many sources, who all have their agendas.

Agents tout interest for their players to possibly drive up deals with any realistically interested party. Clubs may drop snippets of we're in for this player or that player to generate excitement and publicity in general, help attract more realistic targets, or sell season tickets (Arsenal always linked to big names before their renewal date, then suddenly go quiet and sign no one).

And the media will link to any rumour to sell papers or simply fill column inches when needed.

Comment

Everyone knows we need players if we want to stay up. Personally think the media's policy is similar to mine. Keep throwing names out there and you're bound to hit one!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              Everyone knows we need players if we want to stay up. Personally think the media's policy is similar to mine. Keep throwing names out there and you're bound to hit one!
              booooooooooom
              We Are The People.....

Comment

I hope we are talking a lot because that would be good.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Even if they are out of contract, are they still not available until July 1?

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                    So as of about 3 weeks ago, we are in talks with Hangeland. 2 weeks ago we are in talks with Tom Ince. Since Monday I think we are in talks with Rio Ferdianand. So we sure have a lot talking to do because none of the deals have been confirmed. I mean surely the media couldn't be making up a load of BS, could they!!!!!
                    Its good to talk................................

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                      booooooooooom
                      Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Even if they are out of contract, are they still not available until July 1?
                        Deals can still be agreed and signed before July 1st.

Why is it every summer we go through the same things. QPR don't sign players and fans on here get frustrated whilst other say thing like "ffs it's only June" and " the window opens on July 1st".

The window is open now to sign players still under contract as long as fees are agreed. Whether or not the deals can be registered before 1st July is immaterial.

QPR need to sign players early so that they can settle during the pre-season games and not like they did under Hughes 2 summers ago.

Comment

all quiet on the godfreys front......fat sue in teneriffee!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X