No announcement yet.

Rio Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not going to read all 25 pages of this thread (!) but I will just say that Rio ain't getting it done right now. Based on performances to date, he does not deserve his place in the team. Crouch made him look like a Championship player on Saturday.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• He's costing us a goal a game at the moment. Obviously great guy, great influence around the training ground etc but liability on match days. Not sure if his legs are too slow or his reactions have gone but he just seems to switch off once in a while and lose the person he's supposed to be marking or play musical statues. Would love to see Ned and Caulker given a chance together. More controversially, maybe try Traore just in front of defence while all our DMF are injured and bring Yun in as LB. know it's not Traore's usual position but he's fast, versatile and was good at tracking back at the Stoke game; saved us a few times.

Comment

• Bring back the Chief.................Rio too old, too slow, doesn't want to mark anyone,only reason he at the Rs is because all his buisness interests are now in London

He's a liabiliuty at the moment?

Comment

• Another Saturday, another 3 points to the opposition thanks to this has been.
          Now the tally stands at 8 goals conceded which has been a direct result from Rio.
          For me it is now becoming a toss of a coin for who I want gone first.... Redcrapp or Rio
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            Translation: Rio's my mate. I like him so I won't drop him. Joe Jordan's my mate. Kevin Bond's my mate. Glen Hoddle's my mate. I like to have my mates around me. We're all earning a fortune, so what's the problem? That Tony Fernandes, he's my mate. He keeps on giving me and my mates more money. What's not to like. It's triffic and if it ain't broke, why fix it?
            Haha. I shouldn´t really laugh but---
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
              Someone PLEASE save this thread.

Gonna be dishing out massive slices of humble pie to some for sure.

Class is permanent.
              Well then Mr Rabbit, half a dozen games in, has he lived up to your expectations? Has he performed as good as you said he would? Reading back on this thread, this one you wanted saved, we can all see who was starstruck and who didn't want him. I don't give a #### what he's won in the past, he's not doing a good job for QPR.

Personally I don't think he's been as good as you said he was going to be and should be dropped.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• westham predictomondo page..............

how many goals will rio cost us this week..........

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                X