• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Don't rate Camp at all.
    Barker he was shoking
    Nygard-no no no Would rather SDC any day

Ainsworth??

Answer this... In LDC's side do you think the following would get into it?

Gorkks
    Connally
    Delaney
    Tarrabt
    Cook
    Routledge
    Cerny

Think you will find the answer is yes to all
    Definitely not are you forgetting that Vine and and Buzsaky would definitely be ahead of Cook and Tarrabt.

Connolly & Delaney were in LDC's side. LDC had an inform Fitz Hall so very little difference between him and Gorkss.

I'll give you Routledge though.

Comment

Absolutely no point in me arguing !!

Fans are enjoying the experince and the roller coaster ride. I will keep my mouth shut.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Definitely not are you forgetting that Vine and and Buzsaky would definitely be ahead of Cook and Tarrabt.

Connolly & Delaney were in LDC's side. LDC had an inform Fitz Hall so very little difference between him and Gorkss.

I'll give you Routledge though.
        Taraabt is an incredibly skilful player and one that I think should be starting even if Vine and Buzsaky are fit to play. However, I doubt that he will be here next season anyway. Redknapp rates him very highly apparently.

What worries me about Vine and Buzsaky is will they be the same players after their injuries? I really do hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Please don't tell me the teams above are better than

what we've had in Feb and March
          You and I both missed writtler's post which said that the 23 matches he compared were LDC's last 23 in charge meaning that they were from 26/12 when for the majority of time we had Hall, Mancienne, Delaney, Connolly, Agyemang, Buzsaky, Vine, Rowlands etc and not Malcolm, Sahar, Sinclair etc.

With the exception of Routledge and possibly Gorkss the majority of LDC's team would make it into PS's team.

Comment

I believe Nygard is the top scorer in the Danish league and he is back in the national side. He would have been far better than Di Carmine!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
            X