Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the Harry bashers, what you think of him now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Harry bashers, what you think of him now?

And do you think he will build us a decent prem team....

All along ive said stick with Harry and personally I think that Harry will build us a very good prem team. That's why I'm not bothered about being linked with rio, Barry etc . Harry wouldn't take them if they wouldn't do a job.... We r in very good hands right now... Can't wait to give hughes a load of hate

still think he should move on.

he farked up the last transfer window and only redeemed himself or got out of jail with morrison on loan.

we need a young progressive manager with modern ideas and who has a mentality of building a squad of players for the medium to long term.

and in answer to your second question, he will build an old team which will play similer to last season. slow and sideways.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      still think he should move on.

he farked up the last transfer window and only redeemed himself or got out of jail with morrison on loan.

we need a young progressive manager with modern ideas and who has a mentality of building a squad of players for the medium to long term.
      This. Although never gonna happen. Was one for keeping Harry last season as changing managers mid season is always a disaster. And at wembley we we're 10 secs away from a new manager as there is no way Harry would have wanted another season in the championship. The Game has moved on and Harry has been slightly left behind tactically. lets see how he does back in more familiar surroundings with his own team.

Comment

I would keep him for this season and see how it goes. Let's see what he will do. If we struggle till the end and still stay up, he should go.
        Last edited by Yousef; 09-06-2014, 11:22 AM.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

It would be folly to replace a manger that's just won promotion to the premier league , he's got a full pre season and then should have a full season in charge

Comment

Promoted despite of him not because of him , If it wasn't for Hill substituting himself in the Wigan home game and the final I doubt we would of got promoted so in that respect Redknapp got very lucky

His team selections were poor and his tactics baffling

But he did very well getting the team to gel after the car crash of the season before ( which he can also be blamed for) as we could of easily done a Wolves and dropped down a division.

I don't like him and he is only out for himself but it would cause turmoil if we got rid of him so we might as well see if he can do a job in the Premier League.
            We Are The People.....

Comment

The player rumours so far don't paint a promising picture of a changed man. Why doesn't he just retire on a high like this? It won't get any better for us under him.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Promoted because of him hes the manager , lucky or not he was in charge at wembley when we went up, he came in at a time when the club was broken and rotten to the core, shipped out a few and turned it around , he's now got a chance to build his side for the premier league instead of taking over someone else's car crash

Comment

Not changed my views significantly. His team selections at times have been baffling, tactics questionable and as another poster says farked up the last transfer window by going after players we were unlikely to get and ending up scrabbling around for anyone he could get. Refused to give youngsters a try even when we were short of bodies.

That said the positives are he seems to have sorted out the dressing room which is some feat after the relegation season and got rid of a lot of dead wood last summer and replaced them albeit we were left very short up front for the same reasons the January window didn't really work for us.

I'm fairly relaxed about him being in charge for next season. He has had a year to clear up the mess and legacy from the poor recruitment under Hughes. This is his team entirely so onus will be on him to get them playing the way he wants them to. I'm happy to give him a chance to see what he can do now he has managed to get us up and will have had two full transfer windows.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                    I would keep him for this season and see how it goes. Let's see what he will do. If we struggle till the end and still stay up, he should go.
                    Very Harsh. Any team getting promoted has one intention and that is to stay up dont matter how. If he does that this season coming even if its on the last day then he has done his job

Out of interest what are your expectations for next season given you would give him the bullet if we stay up but struggle doing so??

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Very Harsh. Any team getting promoted has one intention and that is to stay up dont matter how. If he does that this season coming even if its on the last day then he has done his job

Out of interest what are your expectations for next season given you would give him the bullet if we stay up but struggle doing so??
                      If it was our first season for 15 years like last time yes I would be happy with last day survival but now we should have learnt some lessons from the last two seasons in the PL.

As for expectation, 13th-15th is ok.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

This thread is sooo tempting to get involved..... must resist...... Don't get sucked in..... be strong......

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                          If it wasn't for Hill substituting himself in the Wigan home game and the final I doubt we would of got promoted so in that respect Redknapp got very lucky
                          Not the final. Just the Wigan game.

Comment

F*** me some of you are ungrateful deluded bell ends. Bloke got us promoted and you want rid. who are we? Real Madrid. Get a grip.

We are QPR hardly big time charlies. We also got promoted without two of our key players for half a season. Quite clearly tf didnt want to spend out on a striker in jan and fair play to him for that. Its football and a long season and you will have uos and downs. Harry brought in a lot of loans as the money wasnt there last year but Im pretty sure it will be different this season. SOme are getting carried away with all these stupid rumours in the press. JUst because its in the papers children doenst mean it all true.

Replace a manager who's got us promoted - heard it all embarrassing.

Comment

When we got relegated he (very reasonably) said don't judge me on this season/team, judge me on my own team and outcome.
                              Well he had his work cut out and managed to put together a team that got promoted at the first time of asking so my assessment has to be positive.
                              Now he has the chance to build a team for the premier league and once again I will judge him at the end of the season or the end of his time as manager which ever comes first.
                              There will be no knee jerk reactions based on the players linked in the press and my judgment will depend solely on where we end up at the end - stay up then job done, relegated then bye bye.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X