X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kron-1664
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRWeRTogetheR View Post
    Awesome. Would love some smooth jazz, or even something with some bass tuba and uptempo like this vid below to get that carnival atmosphere back to our club:

Maybe a Mariachi band. Now that would be immense!
    now that is decent, im talking more miles davis stuff. that would go down well in q block

Leave a comment:

• QPRWeRTogetheR
    replied
    Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    i blagged a free ticket into club wembley for the peru game , they had a brass band playing in the concourse, no great escape mind, a nice relaxing smooth jazz. Didnt feel like footy at all
    Awesome. Would love some smooth jazz, or even something with some bass tuba and uptempo like this vid below to get that carnival atmosphere back to our club:

Maybe a Mariachi band. Now that would be immense!

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
    They sound terrible-takes it away from the fans. Still wont have the sound of those vulva's....
    I'm assuming that's not a spelling mistake.

Leave a comment:

• kron-1664
    replied
    i blagged a free ticket into club wembley for the peru game , they had a brass band playing in the concourse, no great escape mind, a nice relaxing smooth jazz. Didnt feel like footy at all

Leave a comment:

• Factamondo
    replied
    love a band of brasses to sort out pre n half time entertainment if im honest...mix of eastern euro n south american types!

Leave a comment:

• QPR Richard
    replied
    In the NFL they have rock and soul bands doing songs at half time. Perhaps Pete Doherty could belt out a few numbers!

Leave a comment:

• bushcelt1
    replied
    They sound terrible-takes it away from the fans. Still wont have the sound of those vulva's....

Leave a comment:

• BUSHRANGER1982
    replied
    Originally posted by JuniorPower View Post
    Like what England have at Wembley, Opinions? Would you be happy with one at Loftus Road?
    Good God, NO.

Leave a comment:

• QPRWeRTogetheR
    replied
    Would love it. But more the French Rugby Or American Football types of Brass Bands. They have more rhythm and a better feel good factor in their Brass Bands I feel. Maybe one day we will get it at W12 or NW10.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    H&S may put a stop to it, they have put paid to Morris dancing, can see brass bands going the same way. Too English

Leave a comment:

• JuniorPower
    replied
    Yeah I agree, I think Sheffield Wednesday have one if i'm not mistaken.

Leave a comment:

• loneranger
    replied
    Awful.plummy as.

Leave a comment:

• JuniorPower
    started a topic Brass Bands at Football matches

Brass Bands at Football matches

Like what England have at Wembley, Opinions? Would you be happy with one at Loftus Road?
Working...
X