No announcement yet.

Brass Bands at Football matches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about brass bands, but I do feel that football should have more entertainment. In baseball, for instance, they have themed games (though playing nearly every night they have to do something). For instance at a Tampa Bay Rays game, after the game there was a free concert by Carly Rae Jepsen (Call Me Maybe).

Comment

i think the England band need shooting.
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Could be more flexible.

Then you'd have an elastic band.

Comment

Or give them all some wacky baccy.

Then you'd have a Band substance.

Comment

Or just give them a lot of help.

Then you'd have Band Aid.

Comment

I could go on, but it's getting late..........

Comment

What about having some type of contest over 19 games to find a rangers all girl group?
                My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  They sound terrible-takes it away from the fans. Still wont have the sound of those vulva's....

Doubt you'd hear them in a crowded stadium but it would be a sight for sore eyes
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Our playoff final we did lack songs but probably due to how vast our crowd was but when that goal went in, our fans and that song was just amazing, it was perfect and hard to describe, I think "haunting" as it was all consuming and watching us back on youtube videos I don't think I've ever seen a set of fans energising such passion....un bel ieve a ble ....
                    If a brass band or even a drum was allowed into wem ber leee it would have been too orchestrated and I think some of that raw passion that we witnessed and probably never witness again would have been sanitised .....

Anyway one more time ...ahhhhh bobby zamoooora

Comment

The England band have been an embarrassment for the last 20 years.

Comment

The England band is awful, completely kills the atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                          The England band have been an embarrassment for the last 20 years.
                          Agree.
                          I can`t help but listen to how badly they play, it properly distracts from the footie.
                          Even if they were Pink Floyd it`s still not the time or the place.
                          Then again I think I would rather watch PF than England (sorry).

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                            Or just give them a lot of help.

Then you'd have Band Aid.
                            Lol. Loving the puns.

Comment

Working...
                            X