Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foreign players has not worked this season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Please tell me that was a joke-the guy was shocking
    Agree, Parejo was awful, complete bottle job.

Comment

Parejo was the type of guy, who played in one of the biggest arenas in football Old Trafford and wanted to be taken off at half-time becuase the ref was not protecting him and he got fouled a little too much.

Agree, he had some good touches, but it was more to do with flicks with his hair than with the football.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, you keep mentioning the Ipswich game. SDC scored after making a near post run Blackstock won't make in a thousand years.

If I remember, Di Carmine wasn't the player being booed that night.

Comment

Parejo: Waste of space! Would never make it in england.

Ledesma: Nice lad, wanted to play football, has some talent that were saw bits off, but to lightweight! Couldnt handle the ruff and tumble of the championship.

Tomassi: Play well in one game! Then was rubbish. ( THE HULK HOGAN OF CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL ). TIME TO HANG UP THE BOOTS IM AFRAID!

Samuel Di Carmine: Not good enough! Runs hissocks off, but we have better. IMO id have picked Blackstock, Balanta, HH, all ahead of Di Carmine. Not enough goals, too lightweight. And if you ask me id have kept Blackstock and sent Di Carmine packing a long time ago!!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Jordi Gomez from swansea looks a good player, better player than Lopez but would cost a fee so we wont be signing him then

Comment

Newrk r.. we lost 1-3. I don't care if SDC scored.

By playing one up front at home, you are allowing the defenders to push up. If you have two centre backs having to mark two forwards its more difficult. Thats common sense.

If you have two centre backs covering one striker, you can double up on players like Routledge very easy.

But aye carry on,
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                Newrk r.. we lost 1-3. I don't care if SDC scored.

By playing one up front at home, you are allowing the defenders to push up. If you have two centre backs having to mark two forwards its more difficult. Thats common sense.

If you have two centre backs covering one striker, you can double up on players like Routledge very easy.

But aye carry on,
                So you are now saying that Benitez knows nothing at football and is wrong to play one upfront even at Anfield?

Also it was wrong for Spain to play one upfront and win Euro 2008?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                  So you are now saying that Benitez knows nothing at football and is wrong to play one upfront even at Anfield?

Also it was wrong for Spain to play one upfront and win Euro 2008?
                  HAHAHAHA!! Dont be silly!!! Theres a difference between Torres, david villa and Samuel Di Carmine and Wayne Routledge!!

Dear o dear! come on get real!! Your talking about world class players! You can play with one up front when you have Torres in ya team!!

The gulf in ability is massive!

Simple fact is Samuel Di Carmine isnt good enough to play upfront on his own!!
                  Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 06-04-2009, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                    HAHAHAHA!! Dont be silly!!! Theres a difference between Torres, david villa and Samuel Di Carmine and Wayne Routledge!!

Dear o dear! come on get real!! Your talking about world class players! You can play with one up front when you have Torres in ya team!!

The gulf in ability is massive!

Simple fact is Samuel Di Carmine isnt good enough to play upfront on his own!!
                    World class players against world class defenders. The likes of Hill and Davis are not world class and therefore you do not need to play with two upfront especially if you are creating so many chances.

Di Carmine is the problem not the system.

Comment

I don't pay my money to see us play 1 up front at home.

The system is a continental style, like the manager. Both are not suited to the rough and tumble of the championship.

Comment

I agree Di Carmine is rubbish! He needs to go in the summer. simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post

The system is a continental style, like the manager. Both are not suited to the rough and tumble of the championship.

So was Dowie 'continental' when he played one upfront? As far as I know he is English! With the players available to us, 1 upfront I'm afraid is the best we can do!

Dex, Helgusson and Di Carmine are all very similar. Can't play together.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post

But if the 1 upfront was Ebanks-Blake and we had both Vine and Buzsaky back we would score a lot of goals using this system.

If we take 1 midfielder out and play an extra attacker we may have won more matches but at the same time we may have lost more - swings and roundabouts.

I have no problem with the system but i do have a problem with the players in the system.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                              Please tell me that was a joke-the guy was shocking
                              so shocking hes now playing for Reals first team :shocked:.......

Parejo was a quality player who pure and simply couldnt be arsed to play for the club, knew he had it good at Real and didnt have any desire to show what he could do.......the abuse he got that day coming to the ground probably didnt help......

SDC for all his faults at least put the effort in......now though he appears to be counting down the days till he can go home, the sickening actions of the more "challenged" of our fanbase (many of whom post here) when he was subbed the other day is hardly likely to make him more inclined to put the effort in when he plays between now and the end of the season

Comment

Working...
                              X