Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does bobby z now gain 'qpr legend' status???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does bobby z now gain 'qpr legend' status???

think he has!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Oh yes, i thought i had seen it all being a rangers fan until Saturday. Never to be repeated i would think

We will be talking about that as fans long after us lot are 6 feet under!

Comment

Yes, without a doubt.

Comment

Yes he has for me. There is still a decent player in their he has shown that the last three months

If he is guilty of anything it is that he played when he was not fit and perhaps should have said im not playing so in theory we should admire him!! can you imagine Matty Rose playing with the injuries Bobby had??? Thing with Rangers fans is we don't respect or appreciate that effort and got on his back in hindsight unfairly

Comment

Bobby has surely earned that status now. Kind of like Dennis Bailey in a way, different circumstances I know.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Yep. Think folk will be singing One Bobby Zamora for quite some time.

Comment

We beat derby
              At Wembley
              We beat Derby at Wembley
              With a goal from Zamora
              We beat Derby at Wembley

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

hope he is used in the 'impact' sub role next season...think he could still chip in 5-10 goals!

Comment

nah, stan was a legend and old bob cant lace his boots! might as well say swp is a rangers legend for scoring against the scum!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

cult hero

no where near a legend

Comment

diffrent circumstances though cons!

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                          nah, stan was a legend and old bob cant lace his boots! might as well say swp is a rangers legend for scoring against the scum!
                          Come on dude, Stan is the king of LR but BZ will be a legend because of THAT goal, end of!
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                            Come on dude, Stan is the king of LR but BZ will be a legend because of THAT goal, end of!
                            Not for me mate, a real legend is someone who does it week in , week out , which bob aint! A cult hero yes as someone put , but rangers legend nah!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Same status as Ishmael Miller, who scored the last minute winner against Leicester that pretty much clinched the title.

You need to do more than score one goal to be considered a QPR "legend". But it was a very nice goal!
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                              X