best and worst kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best and worst kits

What's everyone's best and worst kit (not including the new one)

For me the best one is hands down the 1983-84 guinness one. My worst is between the 1993-94 CSF kit and the horribly bland 2007-08 cargiant kit
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

The Sellotape kit was pretty bad, as was the half n half black n red kid sports kit, circa 2003 roughly

Comment

Best for me 79 to 82 Adidas and the 87 to 89 Adidas kit , lovely no frills Blue and White Adidas Classics
      Worst by a country mile ( worse then this new one ) the Lotto Air Asia 12 to 13 kit
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Best: 1983-87 Adidas kits

Worst: 2001-02 kits

Comment

Best: 1977- 78 silk Adidas kit.

Worst: those tents with Brooks on the front in the 1990s

Comment

94-95 Compaq kit best by a mile for me, though the red trimmed Guiness and last year's were damned near perfect too

Worst was the year of the central badge, horrible material, thin hoops and navy blue collar. Didn't think we'd do worse than this....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              94-95 Compaq kit best by a mile for me, though the red trimmed Guiness and last year's were damned near perfect too

Worst was the year of the central badge, horrible material, thin hoops and navy blue collar. Didn't think we'd do worse than this....

That compaq is one of my faves and was full of my fave players as a kid. That's also the only kit I've ever seen from QPR in a normal local sports shop, allsports in my local shopping centre, so I just had to blag my nan to get me it

Comment

Quite liked this one..although the Compaq sponser looked better.

Didn't like

Comment

I did like that View From kit with the Compaq sponsor . Shame it's associated with that relegation season.

Comment

favourite kit from my era was the last car giant home kit worst has to be the first JD sports one.

personal favourites are also the 03/04 away shirt with the blue pinhoops and the home shirt from 98/99 (first shirt my dad bought me)
                    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                      Quite liked this one..although the Compaq sponser looked better.

Didn't like
                      This kit with the compaq sponsor was the kit I was talking about before, loved it

Comment

Haha, same, I saw it a local sports shop as well! My auntie bought for my birthday. I remember it being really cheap, like £15 or something. It was 95/96 kit and my brother got is signed for me by Ray Wilkins when he came to his school! I want to get my 2012/13 kit signed by Redknapp to add to my small collection of the least desirable QPR kits/seasons!

Comment

Loved the brooks one with the luminous yellow piping, my first Qpr kit.
                          "The World is Yours"

Comment

Best - Guinness!....

Comment

Quality top Jogo I'm certainly sure that was the first kit I had, with Dichio's name on the back!

Worst for me was the Millennium shirt, made of that horrible shiny looking material.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Quee...rk_Rangers.htm

List of all our kits there.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X