Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's seen the QPR fan who goes everywhere barefoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of his many vidoes in Youtube this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F33olDL41G4
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
      Ben is a very nice chap and a good friend of me. Funny I knew him in Facebook 4 years ago and he told he would come and work in Kuwait which he did. We gathered like two time and watched QPR games together.
      Erm.. if I understand correctly, this person is barefoot at all games (at LR, etc.), but not always at other times and places, right?

No way the man could have walked around barefoot everywhere in Kuwait, the heat would burn the living skin right off his feet! :o

Never been to Kuwait, but I live in a toasty place myself. Rough sand, gravel, concrete, asphalt, all would be unbearable to walk on with bare feet beyond short periods due to the high temperature. Even if he hopped a great deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Joon View Post
        Erm.. if I understand correctly, this person is barefoot at all games (at LR, etc.), but not always at other times and places, right?

No way the man could have walked around barefoot everywhere in Kuwait, the heat would burn the living skin right off his feet! :o

Never been to Kuwait, but I live in a toasty place myself. Rough sand, gravel, concrete, asphalt, all would be unbearable to walk on with bare feet beyond short periods due to the high temperature. Even if he hopped a great deal.
        You are right he never did it in Kuwait lol.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          The bit in the video where he sees a smashed up melon in the road & says 'ooh to good an opportunity to miss' and proceeds to mush his bare feet & toes through it was equally funny as disturbing.
          That pretty much blows the hygiene argument out of the water though doesn't it....

He's been around for ages on the old message boards as Cambridge R, CookPass and I believe he has/had another moniker that I can't remember. Eccentric is one word to use for him, odd is another...

Comment

may 2014 that day was one of the best days of my life ill never forget it as it had so many wonderfull memories including the mad mexican ben he was completely crazy but also in the begining there was only twenty of us and i never thought the march would actually get of the ground but what i didnt realise was that by the time we had got to the pavilion there was already two thousand and the numbers swelled to thousands as everywhere you looked another 500 were appearing someone said there were a total of seven to ten thousand im not sure what the total was
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

If you think he’s an eccentric fan, what about the fake baby woman?

Comment

Working...
              X