Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's seen the QPR fan who goes everywhere barefoot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was on the march to wembley I am sure his toe nails wher silver
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Nutcase you needed wellingtons to walk to wembley
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        He's not the long haired fella in Scum is he???
        Haha...the part chatting to the screw was quality mate..
        That ben comes across as an alright fella tbf -not my thing tho.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

the geezer is sound, i like weird people like him , its what makes the world go round!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

was in front of me at burger stall, wigan away, first time I seen him and got told all about him by webbie... strange

Comment

What about when it's snowing or icy?.

Fark that lol.

Comment

Seem him at various away grounds.... goes every game barefoot! Sounds like he does a lot for charity as well so fair play to the man.

Comment

Ben Donnelly, does a load of walks for charity, yes he's a bit eccentric but hey aren't we all in our little way?

Sits a few rows in front of me in R block and has spent the last season 'doing' the championship in bare feet. He's been to most home games and a lot away, look him up on you tube and your see loads of vids.

Goes by the nickname 'Saxbend' something to do with his musician background I think

Not a nutter just has a different perspective on things, also runs facebook group QPR Fans

alright guy
                  22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

The bit in the video where he sees a smashed up melon in the road & says 'ooh to good an opportunity to miss' and proceeds to mush his bare feet & toes through it was equally funny as disturbing.

Each to their own & fair play to him but it's gotta be a **** life getting stared at all the time & getting nasty comments like 'put some ****ing shoes on you tramp' which I saw on one of his vids.

If I have a tiny scuff on my trainers I'm paranoid all day. Barefoot!! Crikey

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
                      the geezer is sound, i like weird people like him , its what makes the world go round!
                      plus we've got a tradition of deeply eccentric supporters, there was a thread about this somewhere.

Anyone who supports can wear what they like as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Yes he is 'saxbend' on lfw. Seems an OK guy.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          plus we've got a tradition of deeply eccentric supporters, there was a thread about this somewhere.

Anyone who supports can wear what they like as far as I'm concerned.
                          Or not wear in this case! If it's for charity fair play!
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Ben is a very nice chap and a good friend of me. Funny I knew him in Facebook 4 years ago and he told he would come and work in Kuwait which he did. We gathered like two time and watched QPR games together.
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                              He's Yousef's mate ain't he?
                              Yes he is. Very nice chap If you know him closely regardless of his feets.
                              Last edited by Yousef; 27-05-2014, 06:14 AM.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                                What about when it's snowing or icy?.

Fark that lol.
                                I've asked him about how can can stand it, he said he got used to it.
                                QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                                X