Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin

Is Charlie Austin the best striker we've had at the club since Sir Les?

Simple answer.... Yes

Comment

He's not played in the premiership, so time will tell.

Comment

The lad is a goal scorer and will score next season in the Premier League. Simple answer, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
          The lad is a goal scorer and will score next season in the Premier League. Simple answer, yes.
          For us I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
            For us I hope.
            Obviously, my friend.

Comment

Remy is better. But lets not judge after 1 season in the championship. the real test will be in the prem.
              Last edited by Hove Ranger; 21-05-2014, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Best striker in the championship in my opinion. Think he will do the business if we go up.

Comment

I think Remy is a class act.....the two together would cause premiership defences major trouble.....

Comment

If we go up he has the chance to show he is good enough.
                    Last edited by Yousef; 21-05-2014, 05:42 AM.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Charlie is a great forward, so was John Spencer, but Loic Remy scores goals in the prem so it's difficult to compare, but I'm pretty sure Charlie will be able to make the step up should we get promoted.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If we don't go up are we likely to lose him?
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                          If we don't go up are we likely to lose him?
                          Maybe. There are reports Burnley want him back.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I'll tell you what.... He will score on Saturday because he ALWAYS scores against us!
                            I had a mate who supported Swindon, and he raved about him , before Burnley took him.
                            He's probably the player that worries Rams fans the most.
                            I don't doubt that he would do a 'job' in the top flight..... I just wish he wasn't playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Monkey Ram View Post
                              I'll tell you what.... He will score on Saturday because he ALWAYS scores against us!
                              I had a mate who supported Swindon, and he raved about him , before Burnley took him.
                              He's probably the player that worries Rams fans the most.
                              I don't doubt that he would do a 'job' in the top flight..... I just wish he wasn't playing.
                              The thing with Austin is (as our season has shown) we can play pony for 88mins but if its Nil nil he only needs one chance and he tends to slot it home and we walk away with a one nil victory hence why we ended up in the play offs. Not suggesting it will be that easy Saturday but as long as the game is 0 0 or one goal in it then I would say were in the game.

It is reassuring that you say he has good record against you lot

Getting excited this end Ram guessing you mob are too

Comment

Working...
                              X