Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how did you feel after yesterdays performance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did you feel after yesterdays performance???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M45yJ7I07I4
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

to be fair I thought it was boring.

not a view shared by the majority, but aye. Onwards and upwards, roll on Burnley.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I thought it was very poor game, poor from both sides. We should have won we didn't I took comfort in that fact that normally we would have lost that game! Another point we aren't going up or down nothing much to say between now and the end of the season really!

Comment

I too found the game a tad boring, id say i also felt a tad dissapointed after.
        Mainly because i think were better then them and did enough just about to be the winning team. They never really hurt us, infact our defense had pritty much nothing to worry about.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I felt bored and dejected. The silence at the final whistle and throughout the match itself spoke volumes. You can blame the players but ultimately i believe they don't know whether they are batting or bowling under this Sousa guy. One of our players could play out of his skin one week and be dropped the following week.

I want to know what the hell is going on. It doesn't bode well for next season given the current pattern of play and incomprehensible team selections and formations.

Comment

very tired and so does the wife

and i scored more times than the R's......no oranges at half time tho....only downer

Comment

it was well boring...mate of mine went to the bar for a bit to have a drink it was that bad!
              ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

Working...
              X