• Show
Clear All

• biggest game in our history

never before have we had 40 thousand fans trying to buy 16 000 tickets
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Hmmmmmmm

Comment

Biggest game in our history, I know specked hen has an affect but didn't realise it made you 10 years old
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        never before have we had 40 thousand fans trying to buy 16 000 tickets
        40,000? are you sure?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

hertfordhoop

hertfordhoop can you meet me in the springbok 19-15,ive got a good idea how to make you more attractive to the ladies

More...

Comment

hertfordhoop can you meet me in the springbok 19-15,ive got a good idea how to make you more attractive to the ladies
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

hes

hes gonna get gilhoolied i know he is

More...

Comment

ted ted i will be in there at about 6.30 and hopefully the man with a dog on a stick will be there singing stevie wonder songs again!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes

yes facto this will be our greatest hour, will buy you a drink my old china plate,its going to be emoitional going back to wembley after three decades,once more .ive never been so exited about a game this could be my greatest ever moment,in 55 seasons are you exited facto

More...

Comment

every

every second will be precous,its going to be the greatest moment of my life

More...

Comment

ted im so excited that im actually sitting in my conny in my 1982 cup final shirt and mrsfactamondo said i look like a pillock as im now 13stone and was ten stone when i brought it in 1982......but like you my dearest ted we have experienced so much pain following our beloved rangers thru the years that any sniff of glory at the home of football gets me all misty eyed and emotional.....if i get to see the doddinghurst cuckoo this week i will know god is a qpr fan!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

if

if qpr get to wembley im going to put a fur hat in the doddinghursts tree so that he can rest in total happyness,ill put a saucer of milk for him to drink

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          ted im so excited that im actually sitting in my conny in my 1982 cup final shirt and mrsfactamondo said i look like a pillock as im now 13stone and was ten stone when i brought it in 1982......but like you my dearest ted we have experienced so much pain following our beloved rangers thru the years that any sniff of glory at the home of football gets me all misty eyed and emotional.....if i get to see the doddinghurst cuckoo this week i will know god is a qpr fan!
                          Well, Godfrey's will be crying in there dough tomorrow as the mighty Hornchurch got well and truly stuffed in the play off final today,i think they need a cuckoo of there own,Gary Hooper anyone

Comment

if qpr get to wembley im going to put a fur hat in the doddinghursts tree so that he can rest in total happyness,ill put a saucer of milk for him to drink
                            Ted the doddinghurst is strictly 20 snout,8 stella and a McDonald's straw.fur hat will work , loves a bit of jemaraqui
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

vans

vans meet me and facto at the springbok well have a drink togther as we plot wigans downfall

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X