Harry has won more than the FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry has won more than the FA Cup

I don't rate the guy, overrated media darling, decent manager in the past but nothing great who is currently an appalling manager but has managed to pull the wool over the eyes of that fool TF, but let's set the record straight, he has won more than the FA Cup. He got Bournemouth promoted as Champions and he won the UEFA Cup with West Ham. So I don't want to see anyone saying "he's only won the FA Cup" again please.

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
    I don't rate the guy, overrated media darling, decent manager in the past but nothing great who is currently an appalling manager but has managed to pull the wool over the eyes of that fool TF, but let's set the record straight, he has won more than the FA Cup. He got Bournemouth promoted as Champions and he won the UEFA Cup with West Ham. BSo I don't want to see anyone saying "he's only won the FA Cup" again please.
    The tone that positively proves that you are a jerk. QED.

Comment

Yeah but what have Leeds won this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
        I don't rate the guy, overrated media darling, decent manager in the past but nothing great who is currently an appalling manager but has managed to pull the wool over the eyes of that fool TF, but let's set the record straight, he has won more than the FA Cup. He got Bournemouth promoted as Champions and he won the UEFA Cup with West Ham. So I don't want to see anyone saying "he's only won the FA Cup" again please.
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I don't remember Redknapp winning the UEFA cup as West Ham manager....but I don't have the vast footballing knowledge of the great sage BS Lover

Comment

I think you meant the intertoto cup... Otherwise known as the Mickey Mouse also rans cup

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              I don't remember Redknapp winning the UEFA cup as West Ham manager....but I don't have the vast footballing knowledge of the great sage BS Lover
              He didn't. He won that tinpot Intertoto Cup. The OP aint the full ticket (it's that Marshy wally that used to post on here and got banned), just ignore him.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                He didn't. He won that tinpot Intertoto Cup. The OP aint the full ticket (it's that Marshy wally that used to post on here and got banned), just ignore him.
                Whatever you do don't upset him Matty, he's sparked blokes bigger than Frank Bruno don't ya know !

Frank Warren presently fine tuning the contracts for the big one .......

'THE RUMBLE IN THE BUSH'

Marshy V One-Punch
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Whatever he has won, the fella is well past it now

Comment

Mongy marshy

Comment

Why doesn't someone ban this p rick ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Why doesn't someone ban this p rick ?
                        He has been. What a frigging melt he is! The charlie big b0ll0cks know it all actually knows dog turd. Wet Spam won the Inter-toto cup!

Comment

Redknapp is not a very successful manager. He hasn't won much at all Bournemouth winning some lower league title 25 years ago, an inter tin pot cup and 1 FA Cup is all.

He is way past his best and I hope this is his final season managing QPR.

I would rather get a younger manager with fresh ideas than keep Redknapp for next season.

Comment

The sooner I see less of his surname the better

Comment

Working...
                            X