X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunne gets new contract

great signing for the future.

QPR FC ✔ @OfficialQPR
    DUNNE CONTRACT EXTENDED: Defender Richard Dunne has triggered a one year contract extension to remain at #QPR pic.twitter.com/qWY2NTJVdK
    Retweeted by Martin Griffin

if i dont laugh i will cry.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Dunne and dusted.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Need his experience at the back and around the squad in general. Happy with this.

Comment

Well Done Richie! After his injury problems, he has stood up really well to the demands of the Championship.

Comment

Not against this dont think he can be the week in week out CB next season but no problem him being part of the squad. Would suggest that Hill would prob get another year too

Would suggest Harry is sticking about come what may!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Sounds like it was just a case of triggering a clause in his contract (games played?) rather than the club deciding to give him another year (course they might have anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Not against this dont think he can be the week in week out CB next season but no problem him being part of the squad. Would suggest that Hill would prob get another year too
              Already has

Comment

Don't see a problem with this with any team you need experience would hope he isn't 1st choice

I would be livid if resigned AJ & BZ though
                We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                  Don't see a problem with this with any team you need experience would hope he isn't 1st choice

I would be livid if resigned AJ & BZ though

Mark my words, with redcrapp staying on, expect zamora to be given new contract.

guess its another season of this,

old man football

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Is that the sounds of Ned Onuha marching into the office with a transfer request I hear???

If I was him I would.
                    I've been one of Ned's fiercest critics in the past but the way he started this season made me eat my words.
                    Unfortunate injury but never been given the chance to re-establish himself by Chief Jerky despite Dunne and Hill overdue for a rest and both guilty of a couple of clangers (Dunne more so)

Clog, clog, ache, ache
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Mark my words, with redcrapp staying on, expect zamora to be given new contract.
                      Maybe, maybe not...

Brighton line up move for QPR striker

Brighton are lining up a move for Queens Park Rangers striker Bobby Zamora in the summer.

The 33 year-old striker is a prime target for Oscar Garcia’s Brighton side and would join the south coast side on a Bosman. Zamora is seen as a beneficial addition to help bolster their frontline, which is desperately in need of some added depth.

Zamora has been plagued with injuries this season and has found playing time hard to get at Loftus Road.

The striker is set to be one of many Queens Park Rangers players to be offloaded in the summer to help reduce the astronomical wage bill the club currently has.

Zamora will join the likes of Loic Remy, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Junior Hoillett to be sold in the summer.

Comment

Dunne extends QPR contract

QPR defender Richard Dunne has triggered a one-year contract extension.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

guess its another season of this,

old man football

Stop saying this please, bobbys gone and no matter how much you want to harry bash, thats the truth. Hes in talks with brighton already. Same as aj, another one gone, with swp and luke young.
                          Harry Out!

Comment

Dunne and Hill a great pair to have for experience in the squad. To proper Leaders!

Its not like they'll both be playing week in week out. If we can get at least 1 young centre back, the mix of him, Onouha, Hill, Dunne would be more than enough for the championship/premiership.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Not against having good experienced players in the squad like Dunne, most successful sides have a mixture of experience and younger players. Don't look at Dunne the same way I do Zamora, Johnson etc, whole different personality and wasn't signed by that **** Hughes !

Comment

Working...
                              X