Joey's on one!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey's on one!!

Cant post a link to his Twitter as I'm on my phone, but just read several tweets by Joey Barton laying into Mark Hughes relating the the article below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...es-at-QPR.html

Worth a look for those on Twitter.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

was going to start a thread on this.. I love Joey B.. says how it is, doesn't care how he says it and doesn't care what anyone thinks... legend!!
    cant wait for his book haha.. and cant wait til Hughes comes back to Loftus road for the 1st time.. gona be carnage

Comment

He hates him as much as we do! Very refreshing knowing a players true feelings.

Comment

Nothing over the top, just relevant facts imo..

Comment

Hughes has to be the most arrogant manager out there

Comment

JB talks a lot of sense. "Warnocks team kept us up, Hughes players took us down"

Comment

@Joey7Barton: If its any consolation for Mark, I judge him on Fulham and Man City as well...
              @JamesMoulden1: @Joey7Barton what about an incredible 4 years at Blackburn?
              @Joey7Barton: @JamesMoulden1 same as Stoke inherited a solid team from Souness like he has from Pulis. Royally messes up with his own recruitment.
              @Joey7Barton: People thinking I hold a grudge against Hughes. I don't. He was the one who let me go to Marseille after all.
              @Joey7Barton: What I don't like is people shifting the blame. How dare he say what he has said in that interview. The club/board backed him to the hilt.
              @Joey7Barton: Gave him everything he ever asked for. Fans backed him to the hilt. He hired his 'mates' (Rigg/Kia) to advise on players. His signings.
              @Joey7Barton: Who took the club down. Why? Lack of professional pride and discipline. IMO. He will claim he kept us up the year. He never. Warnocks team.
              @Joey7Barton: I reiterate, players he signed took the club down. Why I am ranting at this interview? Because he is trying to get away from the truth.
              @Joey7Barton: We are all now here trying to clean up his mess. The players/staff/board and fans. He inherits Tony Pulis team, a good solid team and now..
              @Joey7Barton: ..he thinks he's the bees knees. Nah mate, you're not shifting blame. Not on my watch.
              @Joey7Barton: Accept you failed. Accept your to blame. Be humble and apologise to a club you left in a hell of a worse situation than when you came.

Comment

That is quality. He's just gone up in my estimation.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                  @Joey7Barton: If its any consolation for Mark, I judge him on Fulham and Man City as well...
                  @JamesMoulden1: @Joey7Barton what about an incredible 4 years at Blackburn?
                  @Joey7Barton: @JamesMoulden1 same as Stoke inherited a solid team from Souness like he has from Pulis. Royally messes up with his own recruitment.
                  @Joey7Barton: People thinking I hold a grudge against Hughes. I don't. He was the one who let me go to Marseille after all.
                  @Joey7Barton: What I don't like is people shifting the blame. How dare he say what he has said in that interview. The club/board backed him to the hilt.
                  @Joey7Barton: Gave him everything he ever asked for. Fans backed him to the hilt. He hired his 'mates' (Rigg/Kia) to advise on players. His signings.
                  @Joey7Barton: Who took the club down. Why? Lack of professional pride and discipline. IMO. He will claim he kept us up the year. He never. Warnocks team.
                  @Joey7Barton: I reiterate, players he signed took the club down. Why I am ranting at this interview? Because he is trying to get away from the truth.
                  @Joey7Barton: We are all now here trying to clean up his mess. The players/staff/board and fans. He inherits Tony Pulis team, a good solid team and now..
                  @Joey7Barton: ..he thinks he's the bees knees. Nah mate, you're not shifting blame. Not on my watch.
                  @Joey7Barton: Accept you failed. Accept your to blame. Be humble and apologise to a club you left in a hell of a worse situation than when you came.
                  Great read and 100% true!!!!

Good to see someone saying it exactly how it was/is. And even better that its public for all to hear.

Well done joey.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Wow, powerful comments - unusual even by Joey's standards to be quite so direct. Interesting that he has so much time for Warnock and his team - thought Joey might have looked down on them for lack of star quality, but appears not.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Wow, powerful comments - unusual even by Joey's standards to be quite so direct. Interesting that he has so much time for Warnock and his team - thought Joey might have looked down on them for lack of star quality, but appears not.
                      Warnock, like joey has always come across as being very honest, tells it how it is and very direct. Something I'd image is fairly rare in football. IMO joeys got a lot of time and respect for him for that reason alone.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Looks like there could be a few rows at the training ground today then with there still being a lot of Hughes signings about!

Comment

Rangers legend.

Comment

Didn't he lay into Warnock when he was sacked or is my memory in a similar state to Hughes's?

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
                              Didn't he lay into Warnock when he was sacked or is my memory in a similar state to Hughes's?
                              Yep, he certainly did and not forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                              X