Great To See Vine Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great To See Vine Back

Okay he will be used sparingly till end of season, but great to see him back.

The vine chants were not for SDC to be taken off, which some seem to have got that impression. I personally couldn't care less who was taken off, but good to see him finally put the hoops on after all this time, he came on to a great reception.

lets hope he can get back to his best.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Agreed.
    He got a great reception & deserved every second of it IMO.

Comment

just hope expectation isnt too high for him. That was a bad injury and as we have seen with Cook it can take a long time to get back to your best after an injury such as that. Or you may never be the same player again....personally think that may be the case with Cookie sadly.

Comment

Was brilliant to see him back and then reception he got! Had a couple of good moments when he came on as well, he seemed raring to go and I don't think it will take him too long to be performing well again!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          just hope expectation isnt too high for him. That was a bad injury and as we have seen with Cook it can take a long time to get back to your best after an injury such as that. Or you may never be the same player again....personally think that may be the case with Cookie sadly.
          i think Vine is more of a fighter than cook and will come back stronger.Even a 50% vine is better than we have now creativity wise...so was good to see him back

Comment

Working...
          X