Dont let the win over Boro gloos over the problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont let the win over Boro gloos over the problems

Let's look at the facts, Boro are even worse than us and have been in appalling form. A goalkeeping howler gave us the win. There were positives in the match, like Morrison scoring again and Yun's performance, but Benayoun is still sh*t and Zamora is still sh*t.

And please don't accuse me of being negative, I didn't even post after the Wednesday loss because I had nothing constructive to say, but I think it is very important that we as people in whose heart QPR has a special place don't let Harry try to pull the wool over our eyes by suggesting the club is going places. It isn't until we get rid of Harry.

I won't.

Comment

their goal was a keeper error so evened out in the end

Comment

Definitely Marshy.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Definitely Marshy.
          sorry I saw the title to this thread and who started it and it just made me laugh.

He does himself no favours eh
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A goalkeeping howler and a quality 3rd goal gave us the win didnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              A goalkeeping howler and a quality 3rd goal gave us the win didnt it?
              No second would have probably meant no third. If we start glossing over the problems we won't make progress. TF seems totally clueless as do the people who advise him so it is up to the fans to tell him.

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                Let's look at the facts, Boro are even worse than us and have been in appalling form. A goalkeeping howler gave us the win. There were positives in the match, like Morrison scoring again and Yun's performance, but Benayoun is still sh*t and Zamora is still sh*t.

And please don't accuse me of being negative, I didn't even post after the Wednesday loss because I had nothing constructive to say, but I think it is very important that we as people in whose heart QPR has a special place don't let Harry try to pull the wool over our eyes by suggesting the club is going places. It isn't until we get rid of Harry.
                And the constructive part of this statement is?

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
                  blah blah megablah ...don't let Harry try to pull the wool over our eyes by suggesting the club is going places. It isn't until we get rid of Harry.
                  Sad but true.
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Christ this is a cheery thread . Rangers finally receive the luck that has deserted us all season and it's a bad thing . Beggars belief . I'm no harry fan and am pretty sure that his managerial genius had nothing to do with the boro keeper gifting is the points but u need a big slice of luck to change your season/get out of this rough **** league . Can't we all just be delighted with the bonus win that we've deserved for a long long time ?

Comment

LOL! That's all this deserves IMO.

Comment

Are you Marshy in disguise, are you Mar-shy in dis-guise!!
                        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I can eventually see that there will be a separate section at the top of the page where the MOTM and Fans competitions slot is, titled 'DOOM AND GLOOM HERE'

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                            Are you Marshy in disguise, are you Mar-shy in dis-guise!!
                            Disguise? Don't think he knows the meaning of the word
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Bring out your dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X