I used to be a huge fan of TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to be a huge fan of TF

We had a guy who seemed genuinely interested in the club, was investing money, was approachable, and mixed in with the fans.

But I am now starting to get annoyed. First he hired that pr*ck Hughes. And then he hired that pr*ck Harry. Either he knows f*** all about football or he is surrounded by advisers who know know f*** all - either way, it is becoming unacceptable.

I don't really care about the 40k stadium or playing in Europe, I'd be happy if we went back to being a well-established club in the top league that achieved mid-table status most seasons and that was known for playing attractive football and producing good talent.

So when he hired Hughes and Redknapp, you knew they were terrible appointments? The premier lge has change a lot from the last time we were "a well-established club in the top league that achieved mid-table status" - don't work like that anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      So when he hired Hughes and Redknapp, you knew they were terrible appointments? The premier lge has change a lot from the last time we were "a well-established club in the top league that achieved mid-table status" - don't work like that anymore.
      I did actually know that Hughes and Harry are terrible choices. This isn't me speaking with the benefit of hindsight, and I am not saying I am always right, But Hughes track record was dubious at best, and Harry, well, let's face it, he's getting old, his ideas are old, and as you say, the game has changed a lot recently, and so we clearly needed a manager who can work well with the limited resources he has and not one like Harry who needs a very large chequebook.

Comment

Originally posted by BushLover View Post
        I did actually know that Hughes and Harry are terrible choices. This isn't me speaking with the benefit of hindsight, and I am not saying I am always right
        Ha Ha, Brilliant! I think this guy might actually be Marshy

Comment

We had a guy who seemed genuinely interested in the club, was investing money, was approachable, and mixed in with the fans.

But I am now starting to get annoyed. First he hired that pr*ck Hughes. And then he hired that pr*ck Harry. Either he knows f*** all about football or he is surrounded by advisers who know know f*** all - either way, it is becoming unacceptable.

I don't really care about the 40k stadium or playing in Europe, I'd be happy if we went back to being a well-established club in the top league that achieved mid-table status most seasons and that was known for playing attractive football and producing good talent.
          So he hires Hughes, that doesn't work out and admittedly we're in a shocking position in the premiership and as good as relegated. So he brings in Harry, who before was pretty much constantly favourite to be the next England manager and probably a manager most would like at their club.
          Not only does this man have the nerve to put his money into this club, but he also has the cheek to have plans for the future and to make QPR a huge success.

Ask your self this bush- If TF wasn't here, what would happen to qpr?
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Marshy ffs go and get your repeat sorted out
            Last edited by QPRDave; 13-03-2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
              Ha Ha, Brilliant! I think this guy might actually be Marshy
              To a tee. Faux humility combined with messianic arrogance.... Must have a new IP or Krill would have offed him by now.

Comment

keyboard tourettes syndrome

Comment

I used to be a bushlover but I'm more of a boob man now
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I have to say I was initially pleased when we brought in Hughes (although I was sorry to see Warnock go) & Redknapp as they had decent premier league track records. I don't blame Tony, I think he has the clubs best intentions at heart, he's just been a bit naive splashing the cash on agents and over-rated players. Hopefully the penny will drop sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      So he hires Hughes, that doesn't work out and admittedly we're in a shocking position in the premiership and as good as relegated. So he brings in Harry, who before was pretty much constantly favourite to be the next England manager and probably a manager most would like at their club.
                      Not only does this man have the nerve to put his money into this club, but he also has the cheek to have plans for the future and to make QPR a huge success.

Ask your self this bush- If TF wasn't here, what would happen to qpr?

Harry was the favourite for the England manager's job because the media love him, the players like him because he is one of the lads, and the fans love him as he is a down to earth type of guy. But even the FA, who are incompetent, realised that footballing wise, Harry isn't up to the job.
                      Harry had lots of money to spend at Spurs.
                      He got Southampton relegated.
                      And at Pompey, it was spend spend spend ... and now look at them.

I don't know where we would be without TF. Who knows, maybe Shahid Khan would have bought us? Maybe some rich Russian or Arab would have come in? Maybe we would be in League One? Maybe we would be flying high in the Premiership? Who knows? What I do know is that the club has lost it's "feeling". Even in the darkest days when we were sh*t, you would still feel proud to support the club. But I don't know what this club is anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        I used to be a bushlover but I'm more of a boob man now
                        You'll get me in trouble!

Comment

Harry was the favourite for the England manager's job because the media love him, the players like him because he is one of the lads, and the fans love him as he is a down to earth type of guy. But even the FA, who are incompetent, realised that footballing wise, Harry isn't up to the job.
                          Harry had lots of money to spend at Spurs.
                          He got Southampton relegated.
                          And at Pompey, it was spend spend spend ... and now look at them.

I don't know where we would be without TF. Who knows, maybe Shahid Khan would have bought us? Maybe some rich Russian or Arab would have come in? Maybe we would be in League One? Maybe we would be flying high in the Premiership? Who knows? What I do know is that the club has lost it's "feeling". Even in the darkest days when we were sh*t, you would still feel proud to support the club. But I don't know what this club is anymore.
                          The club lost its "feeling" way before TF was here. Flavio pretty much done that all by himself and it was NW who brought it back and unfortunately took it with him (with a little help from MH). It takes time to get the "feeling", you don't just buy it.

The fact is talking about who would've taken over, who should've taken over, what league we could've been in etc etc is a waist of time, its all about the now. And right now we have a very rich successful businessman in charge who is putting his reputation and a shed load of money into this club. He's also putting plans in place for a brighter, successful future.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I did actually know that Hughes and Harry are terrible choices. This isn't me speaking with the benefit of hindsight.
                            you are a sh1t poster..this is me talking with the benefit of hindsight

Comment

Fernandes is a right knob he should castrate himself on the pitch at half time

Comment

Working...
                              X