Live streams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gator View Post
    QPR Plus has given me problems the last 2 matches, I think the issues have been sorted thanks to their tech guy and I was looking forward to watching this one then I find out it's not on due to an international broadcast, who the hell would want to watch this besides us die hard supporters?
    Seems to get aired on Australias main sports channel every time its up for international broadcast.

Must be something to do with Luongo. When I visited Sydney last year there was posters of the guy everywhere, seems to be a bit of a hero out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
      Seems to get aired on Australias main sports channel every time its up for international broadcast.

Must be something to do with Luongo. When I visited Sydney last year there was posters of the guy everywhere, seems to be a bit of a hero out there.
      Is he even going to play today, I guess we'll find out in about 5 minutes!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

• http://liveonsat.com/los.soc_br_eng_ALL.php
        You Rsssssss

Comment

• Anyone get a working stream? Stuck @ work so having to circumvent a firewall.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Set an account up on bet365 and have a small video stream.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              It's listed here, whether there's an actual stream or not, who knows. Worth a try. http://myfeed2all.eu/type/football.html
              Stream number 3 is brilliant on here - good quality feed.

Comment

• Red card. URsss

Oh no theyre down to 10 men. We're in trouble.

Comment

• This works https://www.skorlive.com/
                  You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    That worked well for me, cheers!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

The only stream I could get past my company's firewall was bet365. They shut my old account down due to inactivity & made me deposit 10 bucks before they would let me watch the stream. Worse stream ever, buffered all over the place, kept crashing & then locked me out after I had been logged in for 15 minutes saying my password was incorrect; did manage to get to see the second goal though
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                        The only stream I could get past my company's firewall was bet365. They shut my old account down due to inactivity & made me deposit 10 bucks before they would let me watch the stream. Worse stream ever, buffered all over the place, kept crashing & then locked me out after I had been logged in for 15 minutes saying my password was incorrect; did manage to get to see the second goal though
                        The one that Harryboy posted worked well, didn't freeze or buffer, picture was a little grainy on the 120" screen, saw most of the second half!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Glad to help
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post

I am quite new to Android, so can you explain briefly why this app is not in the official Google Play Store ?
                            I think it violated a certain policy of them, so it will not appear on google play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                              If you're on Android, phone or tablet https://mobdroplus.com/download/mobdro-for-android/
                              Thank so much.
                              Last edited by Glendixon; 24-10-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• The trouble with posting links to pirate feeds/streams is they then get shared and shared and shared and end up crashing under the volume of traffic. If you find a decent good quality feed it's best to keep your mouth shut, put your feet up and enjoy.
                                Spend a bit of time finding out what countries/stations show EFL football and approach it that way..... Googling QPRvReading live feed will just chuck up results every Tom, Dick and Harry will find too and get a stuttery buffery feed. However, if you've discovered match is being shown on TVM in Madagascar you search for TVM feed and find a nice discreet stable feed. It's not actually on TVM but you get my drift.

Comment

Working...
                                X