X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel : I now wasted 3 years

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football...pr_143012.html

Ok,good luck with your career

This thread will upset a few who argued his previous comments were misunderstood

Comment

Too good for us too. Good luck to him

Comment

Good luck to him. Milans fans must be sooo happy right now having him play well yet losing every game. He hasn't changed or grown up a bit. Talking about his "great start at milan" yet im pretty sure they have lost every single match hes played in. Typical modern day footballer that believes they are owed the world without ever actually proving themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
          Good luck to him. Milans fans must be sooo happy right now having him play well yet losing every game. He hasn't changed or grown up a bit. Talking about his "great start at milan" yet im pretty sure they have lost every single match hes played in. Typical modern day footballer that believes they are owed the world without ever actually proving themselves.
          You're wrong, but even if you were right, he's been their best player in most of those matches, and been very well received.

Comment

Boooooooring

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              You're wrong, but even if you were right, he's been their best player in most of those matches, and been very well received.
              Ok my bad. They've won two matches. Still dont believe he should be slating qpr. Yes the last two years were wasted, but by him, not us. He will fade away and drift into obscurity soon enough, hopefully after we've got a decent fee for him!

first sign of trouble at milan and the tantrums will start.
              ADEL IS A QUITER. FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                Boooooooring

Agreed jfish! Time to let go of the past and live in the now! Lets all move on for christs sake!!!!!

Ps whens the new police academy film coming out? I miss them...

Comment

Journalists can write anything. If he said that about the club who pay his wages then he's bigger fool than I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mork View Post
                    Journalists can write anything. If he said that about the club who pay his wages then he's bigger fool than I thought.
                    Thing is Mork this would appear now to be the second interview where he has more or less said the same thing. No smoke without fire in my book.

Why he feels the need to put down his time here when he is so highly regarded by the fans is odd unless he actually does not give a toss about the QPR fans

Comment

It's being reported by multiple credible websites that Taarabt now said it twice. There's also a lot direct quotes.

Comment

Is this a new story and him saying it again but cutting it down to three years, or the same story from over a week ago that we had a thread on and all discussed, and it was quoted as four years????

Comment

Don't see the what all the fuss was about, he never played for QPR he always played for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Is this a new story and him saying it again but cutting it down to three years, or the same story from over a week ago that we had a thread on and all discussed, and it was quoted as four years????
                            Looks from what I have read a new interview Kev

Comment

Once a wrong un, always a wrong un. Adel lovers take note. And it's soooo boring.

Comment

Working...
                              X