Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redknapp

Where have all his lovers gone

i think arry boy may have been well and truely found out as a previously 'lucky manager' or just a footballing 'chancer'....lets be fair in his 16months here we have literally gone backwards!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Come on guys you know who you are don't be shy

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Where have all his lovers gone
        Great thread this. A real helpful one.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Great thread this. A real helpful one.
          Now now don't get tetchy just man up and admit you were wrong

Comment

It is a myth made up by the media that he is a good manager. 5 points from 24 against the top 6 teams this year shows that. Tactically a joke and as for his signings? Keep hearing about how we are a long term project yet we have how many players on loan or 1 year contracts? If we want to get into the play offs we have to get rid of him

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
              Now now don't get tetchy just man up and admit you were wrong
              If you were to read any threads from yesterday you would see that I still firmly believe in him and getting rid of him after just half a season would be wrong.

Giving him more time and money I think he could make us into a decent premiership club... but that's just my opinion

Just out of interest if it does go all **** up and we don't go up, will you start another pointless childish thread like this one? Im predicted you would and that you would probably call it "na na na na I told you so"
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If you were to read any threads from yesterday you would see that I still firmly believe in him and getting rid of him after just half a season would be wrong.

Giving him more time and money I think he could make us into a decent premiership club... but that's just my opinion

Just out of interest if it does go all **** up and we don't go up, will you start another pointless childish thread like this one? Im predicted you would and that you would probably call it "na na na na I told you so"

rumour on lfw from some cheese eating guy that sky have sources saying laurdrip at hq now.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

your probably the last one on here now nick mate. even mcload has changed his tue. he wants warnkock back lol
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

More money? Why would we give him more money?

Comment

I'm still backing Harry. Deserves to finish this season.

Comment

You just need to wake up,you threw a lot of **** at me late last year so I am claiming my revenge comprende

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          your probably the last one on here now nick mate. even mcload has changed his tue. he wants warnkock back lol
                          Oh well, at least a cant be acussed of not keeping the faith..... by the sounds of it that fat birds getting ready to sing then.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

With respect after the shite we have churned out all season he deserves nothing. Anyone name one game where we played well for 90 minutes this season?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              More money? Why would we give him more money?
                              To **** off

Comment

Working...
                              X