Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    But you CANT make these excuses.. Too many what ifs!!! there not fit so deal with it, don't moan and say were damaged by injuries.
    His job is too create a team that wins no matter what. Not a team of 3 key players who make us win. All he has to go on now is injuries and that's all you hear coming out his mouth..

The people who back redknapp are the people covering their eyes to the OBVIOUS problems of

A team of loans
    a squad of 48 in on loan and out on loan.
    3 defeats on the trot with not one shot on target on Saturday
    No respect for the fans - the arrogance of saying he does not know that the fans are unhappy.
    HR admitting he needs to find a way of making us play so we start winning again - I mean who says that as a manager!

His deluded and he has lost it. Doesn't know his best team AT ALL. Just throws the players together nowadays, clutching at straws
    As much as an excuse it is or it isn't, the fact is loosing 4 key first team player's was a huge blow, like it would be for any team, even in the top flight it would be huge. And no matter how good the squad is any team would find it hard to compete at the top of a division without key players.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
      As much as an excuse it is or it isn't, the fact is loosing 4 key first team player's was a huge blow, like it would be for any team, even in the top flight it would be huge. And no matter how good the squad is any team would find it hard to compete at the top of a division without key players.
      But Nick, our performances were so bad with fit players

Comment

I think he will go anyway mate, even if we somehow get up
        Totally agree fella , second place for me, starting with a scurfy 1-0 wina on Saturday

Comment

• Honestly reckon we will finish 2nd still?.. Honestly cannot see it mate

Comment

Honestly reckon we will finish 2nd still?.. Honestly cannot see it mate
            Yeah i really do , i think we will go on a run now, still plenty of games left the top 4 all have to play each other still

Comment

• I cant see it mate - a team playing with no direction, no goals, no style of playing now.. new players starting every week. Manager under pressure.

Leeds is not the game you want to be having to win to start a run..

Comment

But Nick, our performances were so bad with fit players
                Thats true mate, they weren't convincing but still we was winning and picking up points. One thing no one can argue is we were in a better position when everyone was fit. Had they stayed fit they could have really gelled by now, who knows.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Had Austin and Phillips stayed fit mate.. HR doesn't have a leg to stand on no more. Austin was getting the points not the team or performances.

Comment

Had Austin and Phillips stayed fit mate.. HR doesn't have a leg to stand on no more. Austin was getting the points not the team or performances.
                    Yep he was getting the goals but how did the ball find him??
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• We never created loads of chances though. Austin took the 1 or 2 he got every game

Comment

• See in a funny way we are more suited to prem league football, change the two centre backs and we have a team that would be far better suited to prem league football. Its very rare that the best footballing team win the championship, Cardiff weren't last year neither were we when we won it, its fast its physical and its quite direct , now i like the slow more European build up, you get more time in the premier league , more time on the ball and better players produce better quality when given time. In this league we are shut down very quickly and you can rush even the best players in the world and they will make mistakes, hence why premier league clubs struggle when playing lower league clubs in cup competitions , best game ive seen this season was home against Middlesbrough and they stood off and allowed us to play

Comment

We never created loads of chances though. Austin took the 1 or 2 he got every game
                          Agree, but still there were chances, very few but still chances. And Phillips was just starting to really come in to his own. And Simpson was also very solid.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Jonesy likes to think he is ITK, remember a while ago when he said Amit would be leaving within the next 24 hours? Never happened

We shall see on this one

Comment

• dont want him as manager anyway, he should be our penalty taker.
                              P.s he knows fark all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                dont want him as manager anyway, he should be our penalty taker.
                                P.s he knows fark all.
                                I agree Kev

Puts that out and then says this

Whats he expect when he makes a statement like he has

Baffling that people hang on his every word

Comment

Working...
                                X