Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twranger View Post
    and likewise Ginger, totally agree.....they disappear into thin air......if names need mentioning, that macca fella is one of the worst!
    ***T

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
      Too right mate. Weasels.
      ***T

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        great post. I've lost a bit of faith in Harry but sacking him now would not be the answer. If we sacked him, and still failed to go up (which probably would happen by the way) the same guys calling for Harry's head would be back in droves calling for the new man to be sacked.
        I hope TF sees sense and sees where we are in May. This thread just serves to prove how much of a c*** the OP is.
        "I told you so!!!!! Look at MEEEEE!!" Bore off.
        ***T ***T ***T

Comment

Originally posted by LanguedocFox View Post
          You seem to be missing my point, which is that last April (and several other times during the season) Nigel Pearson was getting stick from some City fans who were calling for his head. This despite the fact that, at the time, we were still at a higher position in the division than we had been under any manager in the previous ten years. What people were getting exercised about last April is that we were seventh, and we had been second.

I repeat, I am not a particular fan of Redknapp, and I think quite a few QPR players need a kick up the ar$e judging from their attitude against Reading. However - and this is the key point - the QPR board have tried dumping the manager in each of the past two seasons and it's not worked. QPR have been in the top five for the whole of this season: you were undefeated for your first 11 games, and you're still in fourth place. Is that "all falling apart"? Is that the result of having players who "aren't actually good enough to shine anymore"?

Feel free to call me naive, but you can't argue with the facts that I laid out in my previous post: because that's what they are - facts, not opinions.

On a separate subject, you are plain wrong about there being no comparison between the backing given by QPR's board to Redknapp (and Hughes before him) and that by City's board to our managers. Leicester City is owned by a Thai family, and one of the first things they did when they took over was to appoint Sven-Goran Eriksson as our manager, and give him the keys to the sweetshop. There isn't space here to name the expensive players he signed, and which Pearson has spent the past two years getting rid of. But most importantly, they backed Pearson when a small but vocal minority of fans were howling for his blood: and you can see the results. That's the sort of backing that Redknapp now needs.
          Great post mate and i totally agree people forget how much you spent and how long it took to mould this side, we should back the manager you cant buy your team spirit it takes time. And buy the way any team thats on a run like yours deserves to go up.

Comment

Think you need to stop posting Bill before I stop you.

Disagreeing with other's opinions is perfectly acceptable. Calling them names isn't.

Any more and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              Well of course you can cos its true, with Austin playing how many more points would we have?
              With Austin and Phillips how many more points would we have?
              With Austin and Phillips and Simpson who many more points would we have?
              We would also be able to play with a settled back 4 maybe just rotating a centre half now and then, listen you can hate Redknapp and all he stands for, but you cant hide those true facts that thi s squad has been severely damaged with injuries.
              But you CANT make these excuses.. Too many what ifs!!! there not fit so deal with it, don't moan and say were damaged by injuries.
              His job is too create a team that wins no matter what. Not a team of 3 key players who make us win. All he has to go on now is injuries and that's all you hear coming out his mouth..

The people who back redknapp are the people covering their eyes to the OBVIOUS problems of

A team of loans
              a squad of 48 in on loan and out on loan.
              3 defeats on the trot with not one shot on target on Saturday
              No respect for the fans - the arrogance of saying he does not know that the fans are unhappy.
              HR admitting he needs to find a way of making us play so we start winning again - I mean who says that as a manager!

His deluded and he has lost it. Doesn't know his best team AT ALL. Just throws the players together nowadays, clutching at straws

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                But you CANT make these excuses.. Too many what ifs!!! there not fit so deal with it, don't moan and say were damaged by injuries.
                His job is too create a team that wins no matter what. Not a team of 3 key players who make us win. All he has to go on now is injuries and that's all you hear coming out his mouth..

The people who back redknapp are the people covering their eyes to the OBVIOUS problems of

A team of loans
                No respect for the fans - the arrogance of saying he does not know that the fans are unhappy.
                HR admitting he needs to find a way of making us play so we start winning again - I mean who says that as a manager!

His deluded and he has lost it. Doesn't know his best team AT ALL. Just throws the players together nowadays, clutching at straws
                Can i ask you a question, do you believe (seriously) that losing the players we have through injury hasn't hindered our season and has probably cost us a few points, and he changes his side ( or doesn't know his best 11) around because of all the injures and also when you set out a side to do a certain job and you fall behind you have to change things nothing wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                  Think you need to stop posting Bill before I stop you.

Disagreeing with other's opinions is perfectly acceptable. Calling them names isn't.

Any more and that's it.
                  I tell you what just delete my account please and confirm to me by PM i cant be bothered anymore i think TW ranger has got it right,its just not worth dealing with so called
                  supporters fans or what ever they are like Ginger Ninja and Jimmy rabbit etc.Thats the end of 53 years of supporting rangers given my season ticket up as of 5 minjutes ago thanks and goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

A team of loans

Comment

• Winalotto the guy has made excuses from day 1, when he was supposed to save us from the Prem.. He has not delivered in any shape or form!
                      Even when we were winning (through Charlie and only Charlie) I was not happy with performances from this Redknapp side.

If it wasn't for Charlie, we would be mid-table. Without a striker we are an 8th position side and that is now showing.
                      His job is to make sure that if Charlie get injured we carry on winning. He hasn't does his job. You cannot pin everything on 2 players

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                        Winalotto the guy has made excuses from day 1, when he was supposed to save us from the Prem.. He has not delivered in any shape or form!
                        Even when we were winning (through Charlie and only Charlie) I was not happy with performances from this Redknapp side.

If it wasn't for Charlie, we would be mid-table. Without a striker we are an 8th position side and that is now showing.
                        His job is to make sure that if Charlie get injured we carry on winning. He hasn't does his job. You cannot pin everything on 2 players
                        I understand your frustration mate , and no we haven't played eye catching football all season , this is the championship and you cant always play pretty footie to get out this league sometimes you just got to dog it out. All managers make excuses remember Warnock when he was here nothing was his fault either, there hardly going to come out and say yeah its all my fault are they, but that being said injures have hit us hard no question about that.

Comment

• Yes we have had a few injuries granted.
                          Its also the Hughes like arrogance of the man sometimes when things do not go his way.. he is now giving off the stink that he thinks he is bigger than the club.

3,200 rangers fans on Saturday, a few walked for charity and not so much as a word of apology from Redknapp or TF.
                          He doesn't care about us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            I tell you what just delete my account please and confirm to me by PM i cant be bothered anymore i think TW ranger has got it right,its just not worth dealing with so called
                            supporters fans or what ever they are like Ginger Ninja and Jimmy rabbit etc.Thats the end of 53 years of supporting rangers given my season ticket up as of 5 minjutes ago thanks and goodbye
                            That's got to be right up there with the best hissy fits we've seen Bill.

We don't close accounts any longer, we aren't a bank.

Go get your season ticket out of the bin and remind yourself that this is just a football forum. No need to get quite so worked up, we are all a bit miffed at the moment.

Try to be a little less wound up if you return. (Assuming you read this and it's not on the rubbish pile with your ST)

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              Yes we have had a few injuries granted.
                              Its also the Hughes like arrogance of the man sometimes when things do not go his way.. he is now giving off the stink that he thinks he is bigger than the club.

3,200 rangers fans on Saturday, a few walked for charity and not so much as a word of apology from Redknapp or TF.
                              He doesn't care about us.
                              I think its pure frustration Rss and i understand it but we cant hide the facts , i believe if this team doesn't go up HR will walk away anyway.

Comment

• I think he will go anyway mate, even if we somehow get up

Comment

Working...
                                X