No announcement yet.

Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Warnock was dispatched we have gone backwards. No matter which way you look at it the fault has got to lie right at the top. If you want something done right you've got to put in the effort and be on top of your business. Part time semi detached involvement will get the results it deserves. It shows in the quality of the people he puts his trust in and how they perform for him. Hughes, Rigg, Beard, Redknapp, none of these are giving/have given 100% because TF is not imposing his will strongly enough.

Comment

No-one wants him anymore and if we concede the 1st goal on Saturday.. The jury and boo boys will be well and truly out...

Comment

What Warnock created was killed off by hughes and now Redknapp. Punters rowing with each other says it all and a lot is down to the dross being served up on the pitch

Comment

Yep I would be really annoyed if Harry goes. I believe a manager should be judged on at least one full season.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
            Yep I would be really annoyed if Harry goes. I believe a manager should be judged on at least one full season.
            His had since November 2012! Didn't improve under him in the Prem. His job was to improve the atmosphere.
            Only when we continued to lose did he then start coming out with excuses saying - I cant do anything with this team, its not my team etc etc.

He has now built his team, with a load of loans, which are shi*e as well

Comment

Do you not think that Harry has had to use loans and free transfers because of how much we blew before him? I bet our wage bill even now with all the players out on loan is huge as we will be subsiding their wages.

Comment

A block, I get your point but if it is true he has had to make do with loans why then did we not sign bamford from chelsea instead of maiga? Redknapp knew we needed a striker so why wait till deadline day?

Comment

we had money to spend hence the ntep and belafoldi negotiations. 6mil was going to be spent on those two. yet he was not interested in nakhi wells and went and loaned 4 peices of shyte instead.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have always said it was a myth what a great manager he is. Before anyone suggests i'm jumping on any bandwagon, I said it long before he was ever associated with QPR, but when he was touted for England Manager and again when linked to us.

What's he ever done that's so great to justify his media driven profile....???? He bankrupted Pompey to win a cup. That's it. People go on about getting a very expensively amassed Spurs squad into 4th place..... but they should've been banging on that door anyway given their squad so hardly amazing.

He sits unemotional in the dugout during matches and has to have an army of coaches to do all the training.... so what exactly does he bring i ask?

His intelligence in front of the media is found wanting repeatedly and he says so many things he shouldnt, hence they love the bloke because he helps give them stories, while at the same time jeoparedising transfers and giving out confidential info such as Bosingwa's wages ffs.

He repeatedly signs past players, many of whome are obviously way past their best and up for anothe payday.

When it comes to tactics he's left wanting constantly. Yes there's a plan, no doubt put together by "his management team" but when it clearly doesnt work out, there is never a plan b.... .been the same at all his clubs, he cannot improvise tactically.

His record in big or key games is pitiful. Was for years at spurs and so far for us rarely gets a result against anyone around us. Compare this season to Warnocks in this division against the top sides.... Cardiff home win, away draw, Swansea home win, away draw etc..... Harry against the top teams - Burnely away loss, home draw, Leicester home loss, pending away loss......

Also if he was so confient in his and his "management team's" ability, why the need to bring in McClaren also at the start of the season???? Also, how notable since his departure how our furtunes have declined and Derby's have improved no end..... We should have kept him and we let him slip. He's been far far more succesful in his career than Redknapp!
                    Last edited by Del; 24-02-2014, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      I have always said it was a myth what a great manager he is. Before anyone suggests i'm jumping on any bandwagon, I said it long before he was ever associated with QPR, but when he was touted for England Manager and again when linked to us.

What's he ever done that's so great to justify his media driven profile....???? He bankrupted Pompey to win a cup. That's it. People go on about getting a very expensively amassed Spurs suaed into 4th place..... but they should've been banging on that door anyway given their squad so hardly amazing.

He sits unemotional in the dugout during matches and has to have an army of coaches to do all the training.... so what exactly does he bring i ask?

His intelligence in front of the media is found wanting repeatedly nad he says so many things he shouldnt, hence they love the bloke because he helps give them stories, while at the same time jeoparedising transfers and giving out confidential info such as Bosingwa's wages ffs.

He repeatedly signs past players, many of whome are obviously way past their best and up for anothe payday.

When it comes to tactics he's left wanting constantly. Yes there's a plan, no doubt put together by "his management team" but when it clearly doesnt work out, there is never a plan b.... .been the same at all his clubs, he cannot improvise tactically.

His record in big or key games is pitiful. Was for years at spurs and so far for us rarely gets a result against anyone around us. Compare this season to Warnocks in this division against the top sides.... Cardiff home win, away draw, Swansea home win, away draw etc..... Harry against the top teams - Burnely away loss, home draw, Leicester home loss, pending away loss......

Also if he was so confient in his and his "management team's" ability, why the need to bring in McClaren also at the start of the season???? Also, how notable since his departure hiw our furtunes have declined and Derby's have improved no end..... We should have kept him and we let him slip. He's been far far more succesful in his career than Redknapp!
                      Have to agree with every word, Del.

I find it astonishing that there are those that, even now, think he hasn't been a complete disaster.

The bloke could well have set us back years, as it could be a while before the owners trust so called "football people" enough to back them like they have this mug.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        Come on guys you know who you are don't be shy

I was a real Harry fan but it is starting to hurt bigtime. I like to be loyal to whoever is in the hot seat but everyone knows when it is time for change and that time is very close. Possibly not until the end of the season though, I can't see TF doing it before but I could be wrong
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          Come on guys you know who you are don't be shy
                          I'm here .. mouth all mighty.......think reading this site recently we've got more about turns than the whole british army

Comment

I wouldn't change manager now. We wouldn't look good to the outside world. I hate seeing us as a laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I wouldn't change manager now. We wouldn't look good to the outside world. I hate seeing us as a laughing stock.
                              That ship has sailed a long time ago.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Not going up is more of a laughing stock than sacking a manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X