Sing Up...SING UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
    The atmosphere has been poor since the opening day of the season and I think its all down to prices people are against the club because of the way were being treated by the money men

People are paying £600.00 and expecting success if we were paying £400.00 then people would accept what we are which is a mid table championship side
    im paying £600 and expecting cold beer, edible food and sanitary toilets that you dont have to queue for .
    I bet the increase in season ticket prices for next season mean a complete workover of Ellerslie Road stand and we get all that plus decent football from the quality players that the board shell out for......oooohhhh im shaking in anticipation :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      "Paulo Sousa's blue and white army"

Lets get behind the man starting at the next home game versus Sheffield Wednesday.

For anyone who thinks i am against him, then come over to the qblock a week Monday !!

I want to win games or at least be excited at the way we play.

THATS ALL
      So Pete have you now been told Sousa is not going to be sacked causing you to do a full scale U Turn on your Anti Sousa campaign....soooo transparnet!

Comment

"Paulo Sousa's blue and white army"

Lets get behind the man starting at the next home game versus Sheffield Wednesday.

For anyone who thinks i am against him, then come over to the qblock a week Monday !!

I want to win games or at least be excited at the way we play.

THATS ALL
        Well that's fair enough. Will listen out for it.

I heard some faint Ainsworth chants yesterday. Nothing wrong with that. It's just that it's very rare to hear people chanting the assistant coach's name. It seemed to be coming from your end of the ground. Do you know why they would chant Ainsworths name and not also chant Sousa's? Be interesting to know who would have started that one.

Comment

w12 ranger, very original. You think I'm not entitled to an opinion? and i AM NOW reversing it? I'll go with the masses, said before I mis interpreted. Personally wasn't happy but when i see so much anti feeling towards me, I'm big enough to admit being wrong. Fans in general happy with games, then I have to be.

superkat,

Ainsworth was being sang. Yes, it did come from our part of the ground, just like Paulo's name had been sang in the first half and in all previous home games that I have attended?

whats your point?
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

w12 ranger, very original. You think I'm not entitled to an opinion
            is it your opinion or is it what your told to say?

Comment

I'm sure you avin a laugh?

You give an opinion, do I delete it, if I disagree with it?

Please grow up. I am 40 years of age. Just for you and others I have banned myself from giving my personal opinion, its just not worth it.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm sure you avin a laugh?

You give an opinion, do I delete it, if I disagree with it?

Please grow up. I am 40 years of age. Just for you and others I have banned myself from giving my personal opinion, its just not worth it.
                you carry on giving your opinions pete otherwise there is no point.some people dig you out for the sake of it,just rise above it fella.
                what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

w12 ranger, very original. You think I'm not entitled to an opinion? and i AM NOW reversing it? I'll go with the masses, said before I mis interpreted. Personally wasn't happy but when i see so much anti feeling towards me, I'm big enough to admit being wrong. Fans in general happy with games, then I have to be.

superkat,

Ainsworth was being sang. Yes, it did come from our part of the ground, just like Paulo's name had been sang in the first half and in all previous home games that I have attended?

whats your point?
                  Fair enough. Arrived late so missed the Sousa chants.

Comment

superkat,

whats your point?
                    So lets talk percentages then Pete.....what would you give to Sousa being in charge of us at the start of next season 80:20 in favour???

Comment

Is this why your so glum Pete, you sem to be taking a fair amount of stick today

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?...er=asc&start=0

Comment

can someone tell me what the words were to the rowan vine song i just couldnt understand what was being said... we got rowan vine, we got rowan vine .....

Comment

only if you stop singing dexter blackstock songs like you were on saturday pete

Comment

Working...
                          X