Bye bye Shaun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye bye Shaun

Could be on his way to the MLS. Not a bad move if I were him. Never fulfilled his promise for us. If that disallowed goal v. WBA had stood I think he would have gained the confidence to go on. Never thought he was blagging a living from us and always wanted him to show what we all know he can do. Might be need now Matty is out. Good luck SWP.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/06/phillip...-on-red-bulls/

With the injuries mounting up better off keeping him until the summer now when his contract is up

Comment

Indeed, he could still have a role to play and with Matty P out I can't see H sanctioning such a move yet
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I've always liked the guy but he really has been a bust for us, I'll never forget his winner at the Bridge though and if he is ever going to do the business for us now is the time!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
          With the injuries mounting up better off keeping him until the summer now when his contract is up
          Didn't he sign 4 year deal when he came? So he's contract is up 2015

Comment

Wish we had never bought him imo, been a total and very expensive failure, so can't wait til he's gone.

I actually can't recall a moment when wearing a rangers shirt were he has out accelerated a full back down the wing, which was always his main strength way back, in a kind of Aaron Lennon style. Doesn't even try this anymore, always cuts inside. Poor control, poor passing, been a liability mostly. My impression is that he doesn't give much in training, so is now a shadow of his former self. Might be due to confidence, motivation, outside business influences, don't know, but I think we've had more end product from Hulse and Bothroyd, that is how bad he has been. But it's my opinion, others may not agree.

Comment

need to keep him for the time being

Comment

Total bust.

Comment

He is useful as a midfielder still. Good at tracking back, actually. But, maybe we have a youth-midfielder available who could get his chance for that matter?
                  Bottomline; I would keep him,though.? Many question marks in my reply,I know. In general, The player himself is a deserves a huge questionmark as far as his stay at the Club so far is concerned...
                  Last edited by Shania; 07-02-2014, 12:37 PM.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    Could be on his way to the MLS. Not a bad move if I were him. Never fulfilled his promise for us. If that disallowed goal v. WBA had stood I think he would have gained the confidence to go on. Never thought he was blagging a living from us and always wanted him to show what we all know he can do. Might be need now Matty is out. Good luck SWP.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/06/phillip...-on-red-bulls/

Did People give him a chance?
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

just hasn't done it, save a lot on wages, get rid
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sorry but didn't he score the winner against Chelsea. Was worth the money for that alone.

I also think the club won't let him go at the present time.

Comment

Well with Philips out for the season, I'd be inclined to give Shaun a run in the 1st team.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                            I agree and feel it's the wrong time to get rid of him now. He is more than good enough to play in the Championship.

Comment

Confrontational, but I quite like SWP ... I know his end product can sometimes be lacking but he can take players on..

Are u telling me hoilett is that much better - all about opinions

Play him regularly and let's see

Comment

Working...
                              X