No announcement yet.

Bye bye Shaun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought he was overrated before he joined us and my opinion hasn't changed. That said I think championship is about his level and we should keep him for the remainder of his contract as I think he is adequate at this level and we need the cover.

Comment

Could do a job but must learn to pass the effing ball
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm sure he's a really nice bloke but another example of us going in for someone whose best days were behind him, for whatever reason. Good example of a confidence player whode mojo went AWOL pre us and never seemed to come back. Not hindsight either, plenty had reservations from day one. I would get shot of him ASAP but for the fact that injuries are taking their toll.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          I'm sure he's a really nice bloke but another example of us going in for someone whose best days were behind him, for whatever reason. Good example of a confidence player whode mojo went AWOL pre us and never seemed to come back. Not hindsight either, plenty had reservations from day one. I would get shot of him ASAP but for the fact that injuries are taking their toll.
          And would you say hoilett was that much better ??

Comment

SWP is awful. "Time for him to come good / step upto the plate" - he's been with us 3 years!!

Let him go, get him off the wage bill.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
            X