We Are A Very Patient Bunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah

yeah spoken like a true journalist mr nodge,put that on the back page tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      All these 0-0s show me one thing. We have a great defence but cannot score. That is not the fault of Sousa. We have not addressed the problem of bringing 2 or 3 top strikers in! Once that does happen, we will be fine!
      Could not agree more. The defence is doing its job despite the added pressure that is put on it by our forwards not scoring. Give Sousa a decent forward or two and we will turn the 0-0's into wins. Having watched the dross played by Palace, Bristol City and Sheff Utd recently I would take Sousa over these so called 'established Chamionship' managers every time. At least we tried to play football, all those others teams do is launch it in the air to the lump up front.
      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

yeah

yeah kingo we all hate seeing the ball lauched up into the air in case it hits someone on the head and goes into the oponents net
        we much rather watch nil nil games for the rest of our lives

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
          yeah kingo we all hate seeing the ball lauched up into the air in case it hits someone on the head and goes into the oponents net
          we much rather watch nil nil games for the rest of our lives
          I can see how you were impressed with Holloway now. If, as Palce did on Saturday, you play virtually every ball from midfield in the air to Kuqi then as was shown on Saturday, good defenders like Gorrks and Conners will win every time. If you play it on the floor you stand a much better chance of scoring, just a pity that Adel mucked up and SDC is so one footed. Put a decent striker in those positions and we would have won 3-0.

Comment

We had a decent striker and Paulo dropped him:(:(

Comment

yeah

yeah he dropped a 22 year old who had just scored five goals in eight games
              great management skills

Comment

poor kid has not updated his web-site since December. He always used to post regularly.

He is very sad at having to leave QPR. Paulo would pick him, then drop him. All he wanted to do was to play first team football regularly.

Comment

kingo

kingo yeah i thought holloway did well with l;imited resourses he tried to get qpr to buy sylvien blake for 200 000 therers a player who well may sell for ten million one day
                  people critisize ollie but they forget he had no money the club were skint
                  i would love to see what he could do now days with some money behind him

Comment

dexter, you do spout alot of rubbish sometimes, but I'm with you and QBP on Paulo Sousa.

The guy reminds me of Steve Burtinshaw. ( many younger fans won't remember him)

Comment

Originally posted by BigShark View Post
                      We had a decent striker and Paulo dropped him:(:(
                      If the money from Dex is used to say get a £4m striker instead of a £1.5m striker then it is good business. If it is not used to get in a decent forward who has the potential to be a lot better than Dex then I agree it is a waste. I think that Dex is a very good support striker but he is not the clinical finisher that we need. Only time will tell what the board have in mind, however, as usual I am a glass half full man (as I have been since 1967).

Comment

kingo yeah i thought holloway did well with l;imited resourses he tried to get qpr to buy sylvien blake for 200 000 therers a player who well may sell for ten million one day
                        people critisize ollie but they forget he had no money the club were skint
                        i would love to see what he could do now days with some money behind him
                        I can tell you that because he had plenty of money to spend at Leicester. You want to know what would happen if he had some money to spend? He'd get the team relegated just like he did with the foxes. If i recall he spent a laughable ammount on players like DJ Campbell and Steve Howard too, 1.5 Mill was the fee for Howard!!!
                        Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

YES I AM READING THIS MESSAGE BOARD and we all have our own instincts
                          we all have our own thoughts
                          i remember thinking when gerry left oh so what weve got the elequent
                          and beautifully dressed wilkins
                          at first it didnt really click in like sousa he made mistake after mistake but i didnt want to beleive that ray wilkins could possibly be a flop
                          after wilkins had gone the devestation was unbeleivable
                          we were not only no longer in the top flight we were finished in every way his inexperience meant he had bought a load of crap players
                          many of you were too young to remember wilkins
                          thats why i am an anti sousa man
                          i do beleive that destroying the 22 yerar old blackstocks career was the single worst peice of management that has ever been done at loftus road
                          in the last fifty years of my supporting them and ive driven all the way to manchester city even with out a ticket
                          and seen qpr in access of three hundred times
                          there are about five posters who agree with me
                          so i am in the minority but q block pete is no troll he says what he feels
                          he must be allowed to say what he feels that is the whole point of having a message board i dont tell you people off for backing sousa so you must let me have my opinion
                          its only an opinion
                          next season if sousa is still here and he wins his first ten games then you will see me humiliated and muted
                          and ill be apologising to everyone and blaming the speckled hen but me and pete dont have an agenda
                          Dear DFE.

Having read the above I now realise that I have been totally wrong in my opinion of you and hope you will accept a heartfelt apology for the things I have said about you before.

Having supported the R's for 50 years and managed to see over 300 games in that time, even travelling as far as Manchester City, I now see that you really are the font of all R's related knowledge.

The one thing that really shocks me is that your massive support has not been recognised by the club in some fitting way (shame on them).

I know of at least one part of the Ellerslie that fully deserves to be named in your honour overflowing as it is every match day with the outpourings of other true fans (in many ways a fitting tribute to your many erudite and considered posts on here).

Keep up the good work mate, you are making us all so proud.

(Note to self, Turn off sarcasm before leaving work after a s**t day)
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                            Dear DFE... I know of at least one part of the Ellerslie that fully deserves to be named in your honour overflowing as it is every match day with the outpourings of other true fans
                            See, you can get you point across in a deviously subtle manner,
                            thus escaping a warning for being boringly blunt
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              See, you can get you point across in a deviously subtle manner,
                              thus escaping a warning for being boringly blunt
                              Sorry, will try to remember to turn bluntness up to 11 next time
                              Last edited by haqpr1963; 06-04-2009, 06:27 PM.
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X