Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    superkat

I'm not allowed an opinion, you just rabbit on with the same old c.rap.

I hope long-term the style of football changes under Sousa. Many are still happy, thats good to hear/see.
    nobody said you are not allowed an opinion...just stop keep repeating it:grimace:

Comment

roll on Burnley, I cannot wait.

I'm not saying a word anymore on SOUSA. I've asked after this that any moderator who see his name in my post to delete it.

I've got it wrong, majority are happy. Hope we can re-new season tickets based on how we are performing as next season we need to fill the ground. It seems based on replies fans cannot wait for the next home game against Sheffield Wed, hopefully its full and we get 3 points. After all, thats what I want.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm not saying a word anymore on SOUSA. I've asked after this that any moderator who see his name in my post to delete it.

I've got it wrong, majority are happy. Hope we can re-new season tickets based on how we are performing as next season we need to fill the ground. It seems based on replies fans cannot wait for the next home game against Sheffield Wed, hopefully its full and we get 3 points. After all, thats what I want.
        sorry mate.....i thought you were like DFE......but in truth you have more spin than Ali.......but fair play to you...you certainly know how to twist words to get your point across.

Comment

superkat

I'm not allowed an opinion, you just rabbit on with the same old c.rap.

I hope long-term the style of football changes under Sousa. Many are still happy, thats good to hear/see.
          Pete you are allowed an opinion. But why do you fail to see that You are contstantly trying to ram that opinion down peoples throat time and time again. You say I rabbit on with the same old c.rap. But it's in response to you rabbiting on about the same old c.rap.

Okay, rightly or worngly, you have received a lot of responses from people suggesting, that you are GP's mouthpiece. Why do you think so many people think that? I'm not posting this to have a go. But I am really interested to read why you think it is.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
            cheers mate, take it your a fan?
            Yeah its Brilliant!

Comment

superkat.

Its because many people believe that GP tells me about potential signings. of course, I know him, but I work in football everyday of my life, so know some stuff away from GP. I also have friends at QPR, that I have known for years. To be fair, they won't say much since Flavio took over, but its not just one person I know. For example last week, I knew about the changed kit, but GP never told me. Yet, everyone believes I get told everything, by one person

truth is, when I was talking about match-day prices, i was accused of being top pals with Ali Russell, someone at that point I had only met twice.

I guess, I put myself in the firing line to get shot.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Can you try to be more sarcastic next time please!

Comment

Pete, I have to say there does seem to be an underlying theme to most of your Sousa posts and with this one it seems to be of someone biding their time, waiting to say I told you so.
                  As for the title of your thread I would have to disagree, we QPR fans are far from patient. We want success sooner rather than later but I also think that we are realists who can see from those results that Sousa has turned us into a team that is very difficult to beat and with a decent striker could have turned most of those draws into wins.
                  I think this whole drawn out debate is shocking and very disrespectful to our manager. I for one believe that given the time and a decent transfer budget to coincide with the players coming back from injury next season under Sousa will be a completely different story.
                  I will not post on this subject again and I feel as you stated in your post that you shouldn't either.

Comment

qprdrog,

to be fair, i'm not saying another word. i want to talk about things related to QPR. Things get twisted, when I give an opinion.

Comment

'if you are happy then stick with Sousa'. This statement is simplifying it slightly to say the least. It's not just about being satisfied, it's about taking the longer view and allowing someone a fair crack at the whip.

I don't think anyone is happy with not scoring goals, similarly, I don't think people are happy with constantly changing our manager. It's clear Sousa is an bright fella, knows football and should be given a chance. Instead of us all bleating about 0-0's and debating if we are happy with what we see, let's give ONE manager a full season, just to see what happens, under their full control, and hopefully with Vine & Buzz fit for the season (and Blackstock replaced) we can have a better picture of Sousa's suitability or otherwise.

Comment

qprdrog,

to be fair, i'm not saying another word. i want to talk about things related to QPR. Things get twisted, when I give an opinion.
                        I just don't see the point Pete. You have a excellent new message board here with some great members but this whole sour topic is ruining it. Lets just see how things pan out.
                        We will always be QPR no matter who the board or manager is.

Comment

Well said Drog!! Lets hope DFE is reading this too!.I also feel that once an opinion has been stated,people don't have to go on and on.Can we all just forget about these Sousa threads which a causing a rift on this board and concentrate on the Renault F1 team cos they're doing worse than us!! Lets all smile,it could be worse,we could be Luton!!
                          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                            Well said Drog!! Lets hope DFE is reading this too!.I also feel that once an opinion has been stated,people don't have to go on and on.Can we all just forget about these Sousa threads which a causing a rift on this board and concentrate on the Renault F1 team cos they're doing worse than us!! Lets all smile,it could be worse,we could be Luton!!
                            luton just won some silverware...so not all bad:grimace:

Comment

Yeah but they'll be playing my local side next season!!
                              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
                                Yeah but they'll be playing my local side next season!!
                                this is true...but they have still won more than us this term

and judging by today playing better football

Comment

Working...
                                X