Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go and get Ross McCormack.

Leeds are off the charts.

Will cost a lot mate. We ain't spending nout. Just got to hope we finish play offs with Kevin I don't score a lot Doyle

Comment

4mill? Not a bank breaker Fordy.

Comment

Mate, all tosh nonsence threads in here tonight mate. We made a pact until the windows shut
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-SCOOBY-thread

Comment

Go to bed Kev, u aint my nanny.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Will cost a lot mate. We ain't spending nout. Just got to hope we finish play offs with Kevin I don't score a lot Doyle
            I think he'll prove you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Go and get Ross McCormack.
              If he's up in Yorkshire it would be probably take too long to get him down here and do all the negotiations, paperwork and medical before the deadline.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                He's up in Yorkshire, it would be probably take too long to get him down here and do all the negotiations, paperwork and medical before the deadline.
                they could do all that at Leeds , you trust the medical staff to do the medical up there and sign the documents , not going to happen though

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  If he's up in Yorkshire it would be probably take too long to get him down here and do all the negotiations, paperwork and medical before the deadline.
                  Loan to perm. Only needs to sign, simple.

Comment

Its all over for us, harry gone home. . deadline day over. Carry on with the silly threads like this as per usual guys. Fill yer boots. First one to do an adel one wins the internet. Oh, its too late, someone has,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Its all over for us, harry gone home. . deadline day over. Carry on with the silly threads like this as per usual guys. Fill yer boots. First one to do an adel one wins the internet. Oh, its too late, someone has,
                      Not sure if Harry needs to hang around if Beard is here?...

Harry needs an early night to prepare for tomorrow lunchtime.

Comment

Beard signs off all transfers.

Fingers crossed.

Comment

Oh right, could you 'thread starters, twisted thread starters', just hold on for another hour and a half then please.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Oh right, could you 'thread starters, twisted thread starters', just hold on for another hour and a half then please.
                            Have another beer and enjoy Kev, or go to bed

Comment

More chance of facto not posting on here for a week ��
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X