***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    For f acks sake. We have conceded the least goals in the league. This is down to Clint and Dunne. We've lost our RB, probably for the season, and some muppet wants to drop Clint and play a CB at RB.... JESUS F ACKING CHRIST!!!!!!!
    unbelievable isn't it
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      For f acks sake. We have conceded the least goals in the league. This is down to Clint and Dunne. We've lost our RB, probably for the season, and some muppet wants to drop Clint and play a CB at RB.... JESUS F ACKING CHRIST!!!!!!!
      chill out fella, what you on? who said I wana play like this?.. was just thinking of possibilities with injuries.

take a chill pill you doughnut

Comment

We are 2nd in the league, have lost our only goal scorer. the club know how much being in the PL is worth, they are not going to risk us not getting there. Have faith, I reckon at kick off tomorrow we will all be a lot happier.

Comment

Charlie out for the season...
          Doyle replacing him? or will we see someone better?
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

None of us have a clue whats going on.. QPR twitter feed has gone very quiet..

Expect a signing to be announced in the next hour so they can play tomorrow.. Hughes and Doyle

Comment

What will be, will be. Things need to be done in the right way when it comes to money.
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                We are 2nd in the league, have lost our only goal scorer. the club know how much being in the PL is worth, they are not going to risk us not getting there. Have faith, I reckon at kick off tomorrow we will all be a lot happier.
                I think the clubs hands are tied as they have AJ & BZ on approx 100k a week and have paid £4 million for Austin. That's a lot of dough to be forking out on what is now 3 crocks in the Championship. Doyle , Hughes and that Brazilian is it I reckon and the lottery of the Play Offs await

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  chill out fella, what you on? who said I wana play like this?.. was just thinking of possibilities with injuries.

take a chill pill you doughnut
                  Glad to hear it. Last thing we need, now our attack (Charlie) is f aked, is to f ack about with our defence any more than we have to to replace Simpson....

Comment

I think everyones just going into meltdown a bit lol

Comment

I think everyones just going into meltdown a bit lol
                      I've melted Sorry for calling you a muppet.

Comment

im crying.......sorry for calling you a doughnut

Comment

im crying.......sorry for calling you a doughnut
                          You were right about the chill pill. Everyone on here needs one....

Comment

yeah true, understandable though... Charlie's been our saviour

Comment

Get a room you two

Comment

Just seen this on The Guardian
                                News from Harry Redknapp ...

The QPR manager arrived at the training ground this morning but was too upset over the shoulder injury that has ruled his striker Charlie Austin out for the rest of the season to roll down his Range Rover window and chat to anyone. He has just given a press conference, however, in which he announced he is trying to bring Manchester United youth team striker Will Keen in to replace Austin. Manchester United's Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year in 2010, Keen missed last season with knee ligament injury, but one Manchester United fan in the office informs me that "he scores goals for fun at youth level". According to Keen's profile on the Manchester United website, "goals have always come naturally to Keane, who was top scorer at Academy level and hit a hat-trick in a memorable 4-0 defeat of Chelsea at Old Trafford in the semi-finals of the FA Youth Cup in 2011, en route to winning the competition." In other QPR news, Redknapp has confirmed that the club have signed Aaron Hughes from Fulham.

Comment

Working...
                                X