***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    Well happy that tony and the club learnt from what they did 12 months ago and the summer before. Harry has bought players in that are down to earth and here for the graft. Much better way of doing business. The 4 that have come in will do everything to prove they are good enough for the shirt. Fair play rangers
    Except SCORE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
      Give a rest Kevin. Some of you acting like right spoilt kids. Embarrassing. Clubs not throwing silly money about in wages this year like last year. Then you wonder why all them players you mentioned haven't moved on I wonder why???
      Absolutely agree with you

Comment

• West London sport saying we may get Maiga before deadline

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
          Absolutely agree with you
          A lot of people on here look like they will get what they wanted, no promotion and with that, harry out. Happy days.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordy View Post
            west london sport saying we may get maiga before deadline
            nooooooooo!!!!!! Good god no!!!!!
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Where's that c ock that said we're getting in either Steven Fletcher or Loic Remy back? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                nooooooooo!!!!!! Good god no!!!!!
                I'd be majorly pissed off if we sign this bloke.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                  Best bit of business today - not signing that Maiga either on loan or permanent.
                  Might be back on

Comment

• Agreed block hoop. Solid players on loan for the championship. Think a few will be eating there words come 3pm tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brightsparx View Post
                      Agreed block hoop. Solid players on loan for the championship. Think a few will be eating there words come 3pm tomorrow.
                      You never know, we might not even miss charlie eh? Cant believe what some people are saying, and im one of the biggest happy clappers on here. No charlie or replacement, we are in bang trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        You never know, we might not even miss charlie eh? Cant believe what some people are saying, and im one of the biggest happy clappers on here. No charlie or replacement, we are in bang trouble.
                        Some won't ever be happy though, before Nugent signed for Leicester he would have been slated if we had signed him.

Comment

• I don't know who the puck people thought we would get. We're not getting all these guys because were not going to throw silly wages their way and probably don't have the money to do so paying the wages for a reserve team that consists of Cesar and Zamora, harry knows what he's doing and you gotta have faith in him and support! Other guys will step up now that Charlie is out. Even though I am new on here the amount of negativity is absurd. These players haven't even touched the pitch yet. Give them a chance to prove themselves. I don't care about their past scoring records blah blah blah, different teams, leagues, etc. Anything can happen with these guys when they come here.

Comment

• how many loans will we have if we get keane? him ekotto carroll (unless hes recalled) doyle krancjar anymore? were only allowed five in a matchday squad
                            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

• Very true dog. Give the guys a chance. Get behind the team tomorrow and see where it goes. Fernandes is the man hands are tried with ffp rules I bet as no one gone can't shell out big doe

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRwisco View Post
                                I don't know who the puck people thought we would get. We're not getting all these guys because were not going to throw silly wages their way and probably don't have the money to do so paying the wages for a reserve team that consists of Cesar and Zamora, harry knows what he's doing and you gotta have faith in him and support! Other guys will step up now that Charlie is out. Even though I am new on here the amount of negativity is absurd. These players haven't even touched the pitch yet. Give them a chance to prove themselves. I don't care about their past scoring records blah blah blah, different teams, leagues, etc. Anything can happen with these guys when they come here.
                                Very admirable and positive post. Which one of the new signings exactly is going to get the winner nearly every game like Charlie does then in youre opinion mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X