***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
    No way would Burnley sell to us at this current stage of the season and Rhodes out of our price range.
    Burnley skint, Blackburn skint... Unfortunately we're skint cos we pay clowns zillions of pounds a week to do fark all :(

Comment

• Its all over, what a proper let down. Harrys gone home and we are all done

Comment

• I didn´t mean us but the fact they are stll in the CC.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Its all over, what a proper let down. Harrys gone home and we are all done
          Gutted...

Comment

• That's it folks. Massive let down but oh well. Gotta get on with it. Think it's time for Niko to turn it on Adel style. Remember we got promoted with rob hulse and helguson

Comment

• ****-est deadline night I can remember. Hate to say I told you so but I warned we wd get some old bloke who no one is v excited about but who will be not too bad and a young kid.

Comment

• Like harry negotiates the deals. Hes done. We are not

Comment

• Heres to at least one more season in the championship and a new manager lads. Cheers guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Its all over, what a proper let down. Harrys gone home and we are all done
                    If it's all over, you're right, it's a let down. I'm not saying the new guys won't be any good, but we've lost a proven championship striker through injury, and replaced him with what? Potential, and that may not be enough.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                      Like harry negotiates the deals. Hes done. We are not
                      He said thats it.

Comment

• im going with karma and putting money on a doyle hat trick tomorrow if you guys **** him off before hes kicked a ball
                        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

• How the F*@ck is Zamora still on the wage bill??????????????????????????????????

Comment

• 6 clubs have come in for McCormack in the last hour SSN just said.

Comment

• Btw did we sign that united youngster Keane?

Comment

• I think Doyle will do well myself.
                                Gonna bang them in.

Comment

Working...
                                X