***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
    I would be happy if true but aint seen him play for years and he could be total s..t?!
    Has been out in germany in the top league for a few years now so must have something about him.

Comment

• Maybe i am being a moany *******!! I've never said I wouldn't support the new signings just IMO none of them will be enough to maintain our automatic promotion charge which I'm gutted about.

I honestly hope I'm proven wrong and Doyle turns out to be a revelation and you can bring all my posts up slagging him off and mug me right off. I'd be happy to take the flack if I'm wrong.

As said just gutted about Charlie and feel the replacements won't be enough to get up. For a first time in a while I think the board have made some mistakes in the last few days that could impact out season massively.

But here's hoping a surprise is on the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Maybe i am being a moany *******!! I've never said I wouldn't support the new signings just IMO none of them will be enough to maintain our automatic promotion charge which I'm gutted about.

I honestly hope I'm proven wrong and Doyle turns out to be a revelation and you can bring all my posts up slagging him off and mug me right off. I'd be happy to take the flack if I'm wrong.

As said just gutted about Charlie and feel the replacements won't be enough to get up. For a first time in a while I think the board have made some mistakes in the last few days that could impact out season massively.

But here's hoping a surprise is on the way!
        You are a naughty boy to suggest anything other than this is an amazing window for us!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

!
          Wouldnt be the first time since taking over.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
            Has been out in germany in the top league for a few years now so must have something about him.
            I know but he could still be s..t? Look at some of the rubbish that play in the Prem.

Comment

• Look at the positives, we didn't spend silly money on players.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Look at the positives, we didn't spend silly money on players.
                Well spend good money on good players then! WE ARE SKINT!

Comment

• Just looking at official site and they haven't confirmed adels loan to Milan? Why could this be?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                    Just looking at official site and they haven't confirmed adels loan to Milan? Why could this be?
                    Useless numptys?

Comment

Well spend good money on good players then! WE ARE SKINT!
                      That is one way of looking at it.

Spent too much on dross and now TF is reluctant to spend on players that we should have been targeting in the first place.

Comment

Useless numptys?
                        Lol

Comment

• I don't know anything about anything...I'm just throwing words together, sitting back and watching the breakdown! Happy talky, talky, happy talk...

Comment

• More to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              SkyBet Championship @Transfer_News24
                              Penarol are interested in signing QPR goalkeeper Julio Cesar. #QPR
                              Retweeted by YO EL SE

come on salad, do the club a favour and fark off please
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                                Look at the positives, we didn't spend silly money on players.
                                And i suppose this division isnt that bad. At least we win a lot more than we lose. Sod it, another year in it wont hurt.
                                We haven't spent silly money, but we wont earn silly money either, which hurts a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X