***Deadline Day Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Right, OK look past that for one second if you can!!

Doyle would be a premier league player still as well if Wolves didn't get relegated.
    His got 3 goals because his been frozen out.. along with O'Hara, Johnson etc. What would you say if we got O'Hara?? Disappointed because he hasn't played under no fault of his own. Just like what we have done with Cesar, Wolves have done with Doyle...

Austins out, you cant dwell on that now. We haven't played one up front for a couple of games now so Doyle and Johnson will play tomorrow.
    Im not easily pleased, I just don't see the point in being even more gloomy about a situation we cant do anything about, in the Austin one.
    Core 29 games he played for them this season.not bad for someone frozen out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Barry Byrne @ByrneBarry
      Aliadère rumours slowly simmering €1.5 mil.
      but if Will Keane coming in would thought unlikely. #QPR
      OH DEAR can this day get any worse?????? Back away from Jeremy Harry!!!

Comment

• All the players today we brought in wouldn't be fit to lace adels shoes in this league. Poor decision making by all and hope I'm proved wrong but I don't think we will go up now. We have replaced our op goals scorer pretty much out only source of goals with a load of bull

Comment

• Redknapp said his scouts scouted dellatorre. Loving the fact we bring in two players under 21 in 3 days.

Comment

• Will keane just arrived at loftus rd. Inside finalising a loan move now. Source ssn reporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
              Will keane just arrived at loftus rd. Inside finalising a loan move now. Source ssn reporter.
              Good news if true.....

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                all the players today we brought in wouldn't be fit to lace adels shoes in this league. Poor decision making by all and hope i'm proved wrong but i don't think we will go up now. We have replaced our op goals scorer pretty much out only source of goals with a load of bull
                agreed!!!

Comment

• MY GODDDD.. I honestly give up. Most of you are pathetic in what your saying. Ive never known so much sarcastic doom and gloom.

All this talk of ''oh his not as good as Austin'' ''He wouldn't lace Adels boots''.. LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Pathetic.. you need to man up and back these players.
                  Were 2nd in the league.. We never give anyone a chance on this forum. your kicking them down before they put the shirt on.

We've lost Austin.. and some people's beloved Adel.
                  You need to man up and face it!

Either get the f*ckkkk behind your team or carry on crying.. your decision.

So close to not posting on this forum anymore, its that pathetic sometimes

Comment

• I know little about him

Comment

MY GODDDD.. I honestly give up. Most of you are pathetic in what your saying. Ive never known so much sarcastic doom and gloom.

All this talk of ''oh his not as good as Austin'' ''He wouldn't lace Adels boots''.. LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Pathetic.. you need to man up and back these players.
                      Were 2nd in the league.. We never give anyone a chance on this forum. your kicking them down before they put the shirt on.

You need to man up and face it or carry on crying!

Either get the f*ckkkk behind your team.

Ha ha ha!!!! Stop moaning lads I think hes serious!!!

Comment

• Will Keane? WTF? Obviously our Chairman has decided he likes the Championship more than the Prem....bar Hughes (and he aint exactly making me dribble luv juice) we have signed dross. Anyone happy with this lot are f...ing mad.

Comment

MY GODDDD.. I honestly give up. Most of you are pathetic in what your saying. Ive never known so much sarcastic doom and gloom.

Bye sweetie

Comment

Hughes couldn't polish Zesh's helmet!!....

Comment

• Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                              Ha ha ha!!!! Stop moaning lads I think hes serious!!!
                              you like to make it all out as banter when you get put straight fella.. you hate life that much, that you like to come on here for your daily moan?

Comment

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X