Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling better or worse than last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling better or worse than last night?

Must admit I was so passed off last night with the Charlie news - kept ****** waking up thinking our promotion plan are in ruin - sad and embarrassing I know!

This morning I feel even worse - I hope that Tony (is he away?) is feeling like I do and determined to sort this out because I cannot see Zamora and Johnson either doing the bus or staying fit

On a positive note - I'm sure Tony, Harry and Beard are going to do all they can to make the situation better come 11pm tonight

Are you feeling better or worse this morning?

Not distraught yet, but that may change at 11pm tonight..... Hopefully we got something more than Dellatore lined up.

Have faith bud.

Comment

number 1. Another day another dollar, off to work so I can pay my bills/ rent etc. number 2. Then later if we sign no one, I will be a bit fed up for an hour and then move back into number 1 mode ready for the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Must admit I was so passed off last night with the Charlie news - kept ****** waking up thinking our promotion plan are in ruin - sad and embarrassing I know!

This morning I feel even worse - I hope that Tony (is he away?) is feeling like I do and determined to sort this out because I cannot see Zamora and Johnson either doing the bus or staying fit

On a positive note - I'm sure Tony, Harry and Beard are going to do all they can to make the situation better come 11pm tonight

Are you feeling better or worse this morning?
        I hope nothing serious ever happens in your life because I don't know if you'll be able to cope!!!!

Comment

Slightly better. I am not really sure why though!

Comment

Its an annoyance but not the end of the world

Time now for someone else in the squad or brought in to step forward and make themselves a hero. Time for the men to step up from the boys and big names players like Niko, Yossi, Barton, Hoillet etc to up their game and pull the rest of the team with them

Comment

All part of Harry's plan to twist Tony's hand
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think the key in all this is how long is prolonged period?? 4ish weeks and we may be able to scrap by until he is back

But for me prolonged period is minimum of 2months

Comment

Not feeling to great to be honest lads. Been in a stinking mood since the news

Comment

Was devastated last night and am still devastated this morning. Massive massive blow to our chances of automatic. Ive been saying all season we will 100% go up automatics, now them chacnes are down to about 20% for me. That is now, that could change by midnight, if we get Rhodes.
                    Cant actually remember us ever losing a player that is so important to us at a crucial time since ive been supporting rangers.
                    Feels a bit liek the feeling after the norwich game in 1976, when it suddenly dawned on us all that the dream had just been crushed.

Comment

Gota break the bank on Rhodes for me...

Comment

Same here mate. Its a like for like swap and we would just carry on as we have been and deffo go up. Out of all the signings tonys ever made i so hope he will do it one more time,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Was devastated last night and am still devastated this morning. Massive massive blow to our chances of automatic. Ive been saying all season we will 100% go up automatics, now them chacnes are down to about 20% for me. That is now, that could change by midnight, if we get Rhodes.
                          Cant actually remember us ever losing a player that is so important to us at a crucial time since ive been supporting rangers.
                          Feels a bit liek the feeling after the norwich game in 1976, when it suddenly dawned on us all that the dream had just been crushed.
                          - feel the same. In a right hump still. Feel like we have had our promotion chances pulled from right under our feet.

Comment

Comment

Step forward,Nico!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X