Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're gonna win when the Rangers sing......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're gonna win when the Rangers sing......

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Oh god I Hope not.

4 5 1 boring negative ****e football
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by cait. View Post
        in sousa we trust.

Comment

Yep, cos the games last season without Vine and Buzz were great, weren't they? Especially when our form dropped off at the end of the season.
          And I LOVED those games where we had all the excitement of shipping late goals.
          Great fun.

I liked De Canio, but the comparison is unbalanced and unfair.

Not much to choose between him and Sousa, methinks.
          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

If my memory serves me well Di Canio had a fully fit squad most of the time, where Sousa has had to deal with major injuries to some of our key players. Our defence last season was poor, panic defending and late goals ruined many games. This season we have looked solid at the back, this is down to Sousa, (41 games played and only 38 goals conceded), and if he had been given some good strikers, who knows where we would have finished.

Comment

God more propaganda from the usual suspects
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

I'd personally wait till next season to reserve judgement for Sousa. When he has a fully fit and even better squad...then let's see...
                Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                0117 239 1217
                http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                  If my memory serves me well Di Canio had a fully fit squad most of the time, where Sousa has had to deal with major injuries to some of our key players. Our defence last season was poor, panic defending and late goals ruined many games. This season we have looked solid at the back, this is down to Sousa, (41 games played and only 38 goals conceded), and if he had been given some good strikers, who knows where we would have finished.

For the purists, Sousa has been in charge for 25 games, and we have conceded only 21 goals. Is that not good ?

Comment

ok so decanio had routledge, gorkss, cerny, taarabt, lopez, miller, helguson did he?
                    He would have worked wonders with parejo, ledesma and dicarmine as well.

Comment

why not bring back houston and rioch
                      what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        ok so decanio had routledge, gorkss, cerny, taarabt, lopez, miller, helguson did he?
                        He would have worked wonders with parejo, ledesma and dicarmine as well.
                        Cerny is average, Tarrabt and Lopez have only just arrived, and Helguson, Miller and Di Carmine are poor. Parejo and Ladesma couldn't cut it in the Championship. So, we are left with Routledge and Gorkss, who are the only decent additions he has had to work with for any length of time.

Comment

as i said dicarmine, parejo and ledesma would have suited decanios style of play, the passing game, easy on the eye stuff. not sunday league football that was shown by a manager who promised passing, attacking football

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                            Cerny is average, Tarrabt and Lopez have only just arrived, and Helguson, Miller and Di Carmine are poor. Parejo and Ladesma couldn't cut it in the Championship. So, we are left with Routledge and Gorkss, who are the only decent additions he has had to work with for any length of time.
                            Plus De Canio had Mancienne, Vine, Rowlands, Agyemang and Buzsaky.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                              as i said dicarmine, parejo and ledesma would have suited decanios style of play, the passing game, easy on the eye stuff. not sunday league football that was shown by a manager who promised passing, attacking football
                              Parejo will never suit English football until he learns to cope with the psychos who come steaming in and nick the ball off you -- quite different to the game he is used to, with more time and space to showcase skill. Likewise Di Carmine, according to some.
                              That is nothing to do with Sousa.
                              Ledesma was all flicks and tricks, and, as predicted by many on here, not enough substance or experience for a very tough division. His one decent game was against CARLISLE.
                              That is also nothing to do with Sousa.

But hey, keep manipulating the facts and we'll all have something to do to liven up an otherwise dull sunday afternoon.
                              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                              X