Our Sub bench V Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Sub bench V Palace

Did we not have at least 3 that should have played?

Take a look at the bench at home to Ipswich, how many should have played it that one?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

No. Stewart doesn't get in front of Gorkss and Connolly, Vine is coming back from a long term injury, Cook's been poor most of the season, Alberti doesn't play in front of a fit Routledge and Balanta needs loaning to league 1.

Next.

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
      No. Stewart doesn't get in front of Gorkss and Connolly, Vine is coming back from a long term injury, Cook's been poor most of the season, Alberti doesn't play in front of a fit Routledge and Balanta needs loaning to league 1.

Next.
      pretty much my feelings exactly....

Our back 4 imo should be

Ramage Gorkks Connolly Delaney

Alberti is back up to run and run closing out games

Balanta would be surprised if he's here next year

Vine not got enough for more than 15 according to the fitness man

Comment

what a weak attempt at undermining the manager, see newarkr's post for a full comprehensive answer.
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
          what a weak attempt at undermining the manager, see newarkr's post for a full comprehensive answer.
          It's all getting a little sad really. :(
          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

The back four yesterday was the strongest we can manage at the moment.
            Connolly and Gorkks are the best CD pairing we've got.
            Connolly MOM, but Gorkks close behind.

Vine -- I doubt he'd make 45 mins of a first-team match, let alone 90 -- why can't people be patient? And seeing as people were singing for Dex only 10mins after Vine had come on, they clearly expected instant goals from Vine.
            Cook, I think needs a proper pre-season with a decent coach (not Dowie!) (Sousa? Yes!)
            Alberti, like Di Carmine, isn't quite ready -- but at least we have plenty of mids and he doesn't have to be thrown to the lions, like poor old SDC.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I think he started with as good a team as he could! Maybe couldl have tried Balanta instead of Di Carmine!
              The back four were superb and you can't change it after that performance, Stewart made a few mistakes and was dropped and we have performed well since so he can't expect to walk back in now!
              Vine I actually thought might start had been on the bench for two weeks, had played for the reserves once and had had another two weeks of training but I suppose he didn't want to have him play the whole 90 which is understandable!
              Alberti is not good enough to play above Taarabt or Routledge the saem goes for Cook however when he came on he seemed improved to the Cook earlier in the season!

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post

Next.
                spot on mate

Comment

thought he started with his best 11 available. Missed Lopez big time imo.

Comment

Bloomin 'eck Pete. We heard you the first time. Leave off now - it' getting tedious whether YOUR opinion or not.

So you don't like the manager and don't like his decisions. All fair comment to participate in a thread, but to continuously start threads such as this, makes you LOOK like you are working to an agenda, whether you are or not.

Give it a rest.

Comment

Working...
                    X