Gap between Div 1 and the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gap between Div 1 and the championship

Would fryatt, Beckford and others be guaranteed to score goals in the championship?

considering fryatt, hardy scored the previous season
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

NO... no-one is guaranteed to score goals, but its a case of taking a risk and I would say Beckford is far less of a gamble than Di Carmine was this season, I'm not so keen on Fryatt as I think Beckford is much better suited physically to be able to play at a higher level! Fryatt strikes me as a lower league Kevin Phillips!

What are the other options though, very few strikers will make the drop down, and anyone who scores a lot of goals in this league will be unlikely to be sold by his club.

Comment

Beckford deffo.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

could be one season wonders then!
        i think beckford could do a job because he has a more physical player and championship is more physical but from some ref this season if u touch the other player then it is a foul.
        fryatt could do a job in the championship as well as others from league 1 but it depends what team they are at.

Comment

A few are worth a punt on, but I wouldnt go with fryatt.

Comment

I'd rather have daffy duck leading the line than that pile of ****e SDC
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

the gap between chumpionship and div 1 is small the gap between the prem lge is MASSIVE GULF...

again the div1 lge is the best one, tight one again....
              the game the polcie/fa fear is a millwall v leeds p/off final...nowty, proper

Comment

would prefer hooper than beckford.

Comment

why not loan them for 3-6months with option to buy if they come up to standard?

Comment

Players like Nicky Maynard and Sam Vokes have made the step up but there will always be cases of players failing to like Jermaine Easter. No signing will ever guarantee you goals - just look at Fernando Morienties when at Liverpool or Andriy Shevchenko at Chelsea or Diego Forlan when at Man Utd.

Comment

Working...
                    X