20 games with 0 score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 games with 0 score

from qpr??? amazing and to think our top scorer for 2 seasons is loaned out!!!!!!!!!

many wet themselves over taraabt but cmon, clear thru, time etc..and he blasts into upper loft?
    bottom corner every time lad...

WE ARE IN FRIENDLY MODE NOW...not a classic....another muted home crowd...where were 4000 empty seats? 15000+ given.

I wonder how many of these 0-0 Dexter Blackstock figured in, and yet some our fans still think he is some sort of messiah
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by qprjim View Post
      I wonder how many of these 0-0 Dexter Blackstock figured in, and yet some our fans still think he is some sort of messiah
      Spot on.
      I think the whole DB issue is just an excuse for $hit stirring against Sousa -- if it wasn't that, it would be something else.

The biggest achievement of this season is the successful propaganda war which seems to have engineered an even bigger split amongst the fans than previously existed.
      And that's down to people who apparently allow themselves to be someone else's mouthpiece rather than thinking and speaking independently.
      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

top scorer for 2 seasons though, so he can't be all bad..and you cheered, as we all did when he scored..his goal v pne the other yr kept us up...

easily forgotten..WHAT HAS DEX DONE WRONG? BEEN PICTURED IN A CHELSEA SHIRT? suddenly he's out,dropped and loaned out....

i have heard no chants for sousa out...only for dex "in"...

if sdc is leading our line next season, we are doomed...what are his stats?

2 goals in 20 games?? i dunno, some will say he was sub, so was dex....

dex dex dex dex dex....

Comment

glad to see some fans still happy. Long may it continue.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not happy. Don't want to sack the manager over it. Willing to be patient. There's the difference.

Comment

Working...
            X