Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defoe yet again,yet interesting if a smidgen of truth.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defoe yet again,yet interesting if a smidgen of truth.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ain-Defoe.html

Thanks for posting that Gee. Anyone who says "nothing to worry about" re our lack of goals should read that article. Its well-written, insightful and with plenty of comparisons with other clubs. The good news is by the sounds of it Harry is less complacent about our situation and need for another striker than one or two of our fans. I don't think we will get Defoe btw but it seems pretty clear Harry wants someone to hang on the shoulder of Austin.

Comment

More chance of getting Kane on loan than Defoe

Comment

More chance of signing Messi, come on Defoe still wants to play in the world cup, if he's going anywhere it will be to another PL side
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Thanks for posting that Gee. Anyone who says "nothing to worry about" re our lack of goals should read that article. Its well-written, insightful and with plenty of comparisons with other clubs. The good news is by the sounds of it Harry is less complacent about our situation and need for another striker than one or two of our fans. I don't think we will get Defoe btw but it seems pretty clear Harry wants someone to hang on the shoulder of Austin.
          Cheers J, I thought the same - good article - would love it if he joined us rather than opting for Canada.Happy Christmas mate.

Comment

I say try Nahki Wells and bring Tom Hitchcock back.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
              More chance of getting Kane on loan than Defoe
              But then who would have believed we'd get BAE?...This is Harry we're talking about a top name respected in football by top players....Anything is possible

Comment

25/1 to get him in Jan, wont happen so save your money is the best tip.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  But then who would have believed we'd get BAE?...This is Harry we're talking about a top name respected in football by top players....Anything is possible
                  I think the fact we're one of very few clubs daft enough to hand out multi-year £50k pw contracts to 30-somethings will have more to do with this any respect Defoe might have for HR!

Comment

The word over here is Defoe is signed, sealed and delivered to Toronto FC when the January's transfer window opens for an MLS record transfer fee, we shall see!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

All i'm saying is we ain't got a tin pot manager ...we have great name in English football who can and has attracted top names here.
                      MYU ...I was in a grand national sweepstake years ago (1990) and the horse i got was 25/1....although he went into 16/1 by the start, anyway that horse was Mr Frisk...ya never know

Comment

From the Forest board

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=39327&

Comment

Tim Sherwood appointed Spurs head coach till the end of season......think he'll play Defoe, unless the Toronto story is true

Comment

I would gamble on Nakhi Wells , hugary and something to prove

Comment

Working...
                            X