Atmosphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere

Anyone else think that the atmosphere for the last two games has been so flat.
    It seemed today that we were all waiting for something to happen before making some noise rather than creating an atmosphere that would help the players.

Funnily enough I thought it was better today than it's been for a while. Upper loft / Ellerslie in good voice.

Comment

Said the same today last two home games been poor atmosphere

Comment

I agree - remember the atmosphere v Chelsea, Arsenal an spurs in our 1st season back in the prem. imagine if we replicated that - what a difference it would make. I genuinely do try but people around me look at in distain

We make a difference

Comment

Very flat today but it was cold, the game a bit dreary and December is always a bit dull
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

It's been flat for the past 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
              Very flat today but it was cold, the game a bit dreary and December is always a bit dull
              But that is why we make a difference - it wasn't that cold - blimey!!

Comment

I was cold, got my tarbie gloves on
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

naturally a crowd will get up for big games. I know they should all be that as we are trying to get promotion but in reality it never happens.

Wait for the Leicester game on the 21st, that will be an electric atmosphere even tho it is a 1215 KO

Comment

Better in second half.

Comment

Had the commentary from BBC Radio Lancashire on at work, they were slating the crowd / atmosphere
                      "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                      For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        I was out shovelling snow today. It is -26C but with the windchill it feels like -38C.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

-26 ,feels like -38 ?????that is crackers, give me mild drizzle in London anyday

On the subject of atmosphere ,i`m struggling to remember the last time LR was rocking ,probably second half against Liverpool last season
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            -26 ,feels like -38 ?????that is crackers, give me mild drizzle in London anyday

On the subject of atmosphere ,i`m struggling to remember the last time LR was rocking ,probably second half against Liverpool last season
                            I guess you mean the season before last Vespa.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              I guess you mean the season before last Vespa.
                              yeah Stan,i`d completely forgot about the drubbing they gave us last season ,Funny that cos the next match two days later ,will stay with me forever !
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X