Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are complete Numpty fans always sitting behind you and not infront.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are complete Numpty fans always sitting behind you and not infront.

Where I sit in SAR block B I have possibly the 2 biggest Lemons I have ever heard in football behind me.

All they do is moan. Anything, any reason, like they want us to lose so they can be proved right.

At the back we play out comfortably keeping possession and the guy behind will say

"What you doing, just clear the ****** thing"

Just before Austin's goal on Saturday he was moaning about not passing and moving etc.

" What are you doing Austin, pass the ball .. For God sa..... Oh great goal, well done son blah blah"

If you are an irish indian looking guy and sit in SAR...

You Sir and your mate are absolute lenghts.

An Irish Indian?

Stay off the pipe mate

Comment

Tell ya what Jeff you must sit near me; have excatly the same!!

Shouts of "Just get rid of it" when we're keeping possession, swiftly followed by a "Bl00dy hell keep the ball" when Sir Clint Hill duly obligies with the original shout and lumps it forward.

Also have a fella behind me that hates Simpson; takes every opportunity to knock him. No word of a lie, Simpson will make a decent pass down the line, and this kn0b jockey will moan than there was a better pass available inside. Proper plum. Then again, he's probably telling his mates that there's a right filthy ba$tard jam tarting all game in front of him & making the place smell like a soiled nappy
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        An Irish Indian?

Stay off the pipe mate
        Sanjeev O'Malley does sit in B Block mate. Nice fella as it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          An Irish Indian?

Stay off the pipe mate
          Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Sanjeev O'Malley does sit in B Block mate. Nice fella as it goes.
          Can you imagine the Guinness / Curry fart combo on that ?
          "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
          For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
            Can you imagine the Guinness / Curry fart combo on that ?
            Would smell half like a rotting dead badger I reckon. Lethal concoxion.

Comment

Haha no seriously.... The guy is a complete *****.

Hates Adel, hates any flair, moans whatever we do.

I actually heard him have a conversation and in the same sentence put QPR and AWFUL...

I shouted loudly hoping he'd hear

"Yes top of the league, unbeaten at home lost only 1 game all season... Awful aint it "

His mate is this big Black guy also hasnt a ****ing clue about football, but goes every home game!!!!

Comment

Sounds like a majority of our fans. The amount of tosh you hear some people come out with at our matches is ridiculous. Luckily the same faces who sit around me all seem decent enough. I had a run-in with one of them when I first moved to where I sit now cos I couldn't stand his constant whinging and moaning, which almost came to blows. At the time I went proper chicken oriental. Everyone around him couldn't stand listening to him game after game so I think he quickly realised he was a bit OTT. Fair play to him though in that he was man enough to apologise and he's now a lot more positive. You get the occasional outburst but we are all prone to do that. We now get on and have shared the odd cuddle after a goal. Some people just need telling.

Comment

Dazz, ask Dan how annoying this prat is tho.
                  I'd need a hay yoo ken the big black bloke to fight him hes about 6ft 6 mate!!!

Comment

QPR are well known Throughout the years to have more than our fair share of #### holes. Got some right pr!cks near me but I just intimidate them when they make eye contact with me. Makes me feel better.

Comment

Yeah every now and then I look back at them and laugh out loud blatanty at them.. Really want one of them to say summin one day. Magotts!!

Comment

its important who your football neighbours are , i've a good lot next and near to me. i have a mate i really like but cant sit next to him for his constant moaning . away games are the worst i always seem to be seated near to a melon or a laggo

Comment

Got a good bunch around me too, will be moving to X block hopefully next season though, so hopefully I don't get sat near a load of clueless moaners.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Where I sit in SAR block B I have possibly the 2 biggest Lemons I have ever heard in football behind me.

All they do is moan. Anything, any reason, like they want us to lose so they can be proved right.

At the back we play out comfortably keeping possession and the guy behind will say

"What you doing, just clear the ****** thing"

Just before Austin's goal on Saturday he was moaning about not passing and moving etc.

" What are you doing Austin, pass the ball .. For God sa..... Oh great goal, well done son blah blah"

If you are an irish indian looking guy and sit in SAR...

You Sir and your mate are absolute lenghts.
                            I'm glad you said sitting behind you ;-)

Comment

No doubt there are people who sit near the one's on here who moan about the moaners who think they are lemons, if you get my drift. In other words, stop moaning.

Comment

Working...
                              X